Axi Select – Take the next step in trading

Grubin084

Axi Representative
Hi traders,

I am Greg Rubin, veteran trader, and Head of Axi Select. For the past 17 months, we have worked tirelessly, to create a unique, all-inclusive capital allocation program that provides the tools you need to succeed as a professional trader. I am proud of the level of transparency we are able to bring to the table, offering a fair and structured program whilst charging 0 registration fees to participate.

I created this thread to introduce Axi Select, answer your questions, and give practical tips and insights.

First thing you might ask – Why should I join Axi Select?

1. Free to join - 0 Registration fees and no hidden costs.
  2. Get up to $1 million USD and keep 90% of profits
  3. Track your progress with an Edge score
  4. Track your performance and the performance of others with a Dashboard and a Leaderboard
  5. Exclusive Trading Room to exchange trading ideas with the help of live analysis and educational videos from professionals
  6. 1:100 Leverage

How does the actual trading with Axi funds work?
To participate in the Axi Select program, a trader will need to achieve an Edge score of 50 and deposit $500 USD into their own Axi Select account. We will match the funds in an allocation account based on the max funding multiplier and replicate the trade placed by the trader in the allocation account as per the multiplier. For example, if a trader has $500 in their Axi Select account in the seed stage, we will open an allocation account with $5k in the account. If the client places a trade to buy 0.1 lots of xau, we will purchase 1 lot of xau in the allocation account. The trader gets to set the multiplier at the beginning of each stage by the amount of funds in the Axi Select account.

Succeed in six stages
Axi Select involves six progressive and transparent stages: Seed, Incubation, Acceleration, Pro, Pro 500 and Pro M. You can unlock new stages by meeting the criteria laid out in each stage. There are no max time limits per each stage, so traders can take their time with each stage.

 Please see link to the program rules and our website for more information.

https://axidocs.s3.ap-southeast-2.am...gram+Rules.pdf

https://www.axi.com/int/funded-trader-programme

Real trading environment
All trading within Axi Select is done with live trading accounts. We do not use any demo accounts for this program. When joining, traders can choose which account type they would like (Standard, Pro, Premium).

Axi Select isn’t just another funded trader program. We also aim to build an inclusive online community, that welcomes traders from different backgrounds and experiences. We therefore encourage you to openly ask, participate and share your thoughts and ideas. Please feel free to contact me with your questions and let’s start a dialogue about the different ways Axi Select can assist you in your trading journey.

Greg Rubin, Head of Axi Select

The Axi Select programme is only available to clients of AxiTrader Limited. CFDs carry a high risk of investment loss. In our dealings with you, we will act as a principal counterparty to all of your positions. This content is not available to AU, NZ and UK residents. For more information, refer to our Terms of Service. Other fees and minimum deposit apply.

What kind of support and resources does Axi Select provide to help traders succeed in each of the six stages of the program?

Hi Komondar,

We provide the following to all Axi select members:
  1. An exclusive online trading room with daily analysis from experienced traders
  2. A dashboard with analytics and advanced stats
  3. Leaderboard
  4. An Edge Score which is used not only to govern the traders progress but also to assist with trading performance
Please let me know if you would like any further information or detail. Thank you

Back