Best currency pairs to trade in Forex

I believe all the majors are good for trading, but I prefer not to trade USDCHF or USDCAD. 95% of the movement are actually opposite from EURUSD, but you have to pay more spreads on them and 50% movement of EURUSD. Cable is an interesting pair to trade, but due to their noise, you must know how to handle the noisy cable.

Yes.Trading with major pairs are easier than using another pairs especially for newbie traders because you can get information about major pairs easier than another pairs and usually, major pairs have lower spreads than other pairs. But some traders could trade well with cross pairs like EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, or any other pairs although it will be higher risk than using EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD or any other major pairs.

As usual, I alway love Pharaoh post, always help newbie as usual. Maybe I am already get used of it, still 30M is perfect for me.

I'm glad someone likes me in General Forex Talk. Some of the people in the Has Anyone Heard Of? folder get upset with me when I tell them that their Ponzi "investments" are illegal. ;)

Regarding filtering, you can still trade your favorite time frame, but look for confirmation on the next one up. You can also check for possible signs of reversal on the next lowest time frame.

I'm glad someone likes me in General Forex Talk. Some of the people in the Has Anyone Heard Of? folder get upset with me when I tell them that their Ponzi "investments" are illegal. ;)

Regarding filtering, you can still trade your favorite time frame, but look for confirmation on the next one up. You can also check for possible signs of reversal on the next lowest time frame.
Actually, in terms of the best pair, it's all relative. Traders can choose the most appropriate, so it can be profitable.

As always, I like most of Pharaoh post. Don't get upset please. It is just like trading, no difference. Some people will say it is buy, and some people will prefer sell. But FPA build for us to share what we know, maybe some agree but some not, that's why I love FPA.

Actually, in terms of the best pair, it's all relative. Traders can choose the most appropriate, so it can be profitable.

When a trader is starting his trades he needs to know which pairs are the most profitable ones for him and how using them he can start a good income :)

Majors are best for trading. And if you are in a bit hurry then you can also add up some jpy crosses. They are fast in movement so should be some extra careful in trading them.

Majors are best for trading. And if you are in a bit hurry then you can also add up some jpy crosses. They are fast in movement so should be some extra careful in trading them.

When we are actually doing our trades we have to see which currency pairs are best suited for our trading needs. Then we can decide and use them in our trades easily :)

Back