Best currency pairs to trade in Forex

I am prefer trade on major pair like as eurusd, gbpusd, eurjpy, usdjpy, usually open multiple pair in one metatrader platform, but not all pair I will traded, only chose one pair which might has good movement on these time, before I am use swing trading but now I want to learn use short term trading plan only.

I prefer EUR/GBP, AUD/USD, GBP/USD and NZD/USD. In other words, pairs that can be considered major, but aren't as important as, say, EUR/USD or USD/JPY, which I find to be too volatile for me.

I prefer EUR/GBP, AUD/USD, GBP/USD and NZD/USD. In other words, pairs that can be considered major, but aren't as important as, say, EUR/USD or USD/JPY, which I find to be too volatile for me.

I believe Cable are much more noisy and volatile rather than EUR/USD or USD/JPY as you mentioned.

Most pairs have periods of volatility, Cable certainly isn't an exception. Frankly, later I prefer EUR/GBP more compared to anything else.

Most pairs have periods of volatility, Cable certainly isn't an exception. Frankly, later I prefer EUR/GBP more compared to anything else.

Yes when we are actually doing our we can see that a huge movement is taking place. If we are wise we can see what is the basis for such type of moves and benefit in our trades easily :)

EUR/USD is behaving vary choppy lately, I am staying out of it.

AUD/NZD USD/JPY AUD/USD are very good for me.

I guess it depends on the system and the time frame

Recently I had been trading GBP/USD and it was pure luck that last Thursday I had no open positions. Now I am unwilling, to put it mildly, to go back to it. So for the moment I've moved onto USD/JPY too, as well as a pair I hadn't considered before, but which drew my attention - EUR/AUD. I like it before I see reliable trading signals on it and because its movement is not choppy.

Back