Best time to trade Gold

thomassup

Private, 1st Class
Hey Army, Hope Y'all doing fine
I was wondering, based on your experiences which time is the best for trading XAUUSD?

Based on my experience, the best time for trading XAUUSD is often during the overlap of the London and New York market hours, as this period typically sees higher liquidity and volatility.

from what ive seen gold is the way to go for those long term trades cause its always on rise and if U can snag a broker without those swap fees Ur golden

I was wondering, based on your experiences which time is the best for trading XAUUSD?
There is no such thing as best time for trading, trading opportunities arise continuously, the difference may be in overall volatility level (like Asian session is calm) or transaction costs (lower during EU session) but trading edges or working patterns can be found in any time of a day.

based on my experience i can't mention a time which the market works for you
but if you can handle your stress i suggest you to scalp which doesnt have a lot of necessary options and since gold is usually a volatile one it can always work for you

Based on my experience, the best time for trading XAUUSD is often during the overlap of the London and New York market hours, as this period typically sees higher liquidity and volatility.
Agree. The London-New York session overlap is key for high liquidity and movement.

The best time to trade gold during the day is typically when there is high liquidity and volatility in the market. This often coincides with the overlap of trading sessions between major financial centers, such as the London and New York sessions. Additionally, economic data releases, geopolitical events, and shifts in market sentiment can also influence gold prices, so traders may consider trading during times when such events occur. Ultimately, individual trading preferences and strategies will dictate the optimal trading time for each trader.

The gold market was in buy and those who bought also had made a lot of money yet in my opinion gold is more or less highly reactive to news so be careful while handling this asset.

Back