BEWARE OF THIS FOREX SIGNAL PROVIDER forex-trading-signals.info

mambox

Recruit
Hi all,

Just want to share my VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with the signal provider Forex-Trading-Signals.info alias "Graydon Group Limited".

Few days after subscribing, I advised the signal provider I was not satisfied by the crazy forex signals received..(counter-trend, right on support/resistance, etc..) and asked them to stop immediately the service subscription and get a refund.

This company didn't want to refund this $75 first payment..according to their "NO REFUND POLICY". Ok fine.
This company is so confident in his signals that he added this big "NO REFUND POLICY". Anyway I thought they will be no more subscription renewal after my first warning.

Unfortunately for me, one month later, I realized there was a pending $75 automatic paypal monthly subscription because a second automatic paypal payment occured...(after being aware of this I immediately cancelled myself this paypal automatic subscription hidden in my paypal profile account). I warned a second time I don't want to use their services and ask an immediate $75 refund
.. I thought this time this request should be easily resolved because this company was already aware of my disaffection, and my warnings was soon enough - one month ago for the first time and first day of the next month and few minutes after the second paypal transaction occured.

... I received some answers asking me to wait, and I waited all day long to get a definitive answer, and was very upset with this transaction, so later on I warned/threated I will publicise this company on internet to stop this way of practices.

At the end of the day the company manager still refused to refund this $75 second transaction..according to their "NO REFUND POLICY".. and he warned me he will solve this through the courts If I violate the terms & Privacy policy.

You can draw your own conclusions about this company "Graydon Group Limited" LOCATED IN BELIZE TAX HAVEN. Don't fell in this trap like I did.

Please let me know how I can stop the dishonest practises of this company ?

thank you

Contact PayPal support. Tell them you want to block automatic payments and wish to dispute that second payment. Make certain to show them as much proof as possible that you unsubscribed.

SCAM, FAKE results, signals will lose money
I have also used Forex Trading Signals and HERMES copy Trading from Graydon and lost a lot due to very poor signal service. Extremely Bad results.
Most trades were always losing even though there results and website says they made profit.
I was with FTS for 2 months as I thought it must be my fault as they said their results should be the same as mine but I lost a lot then changed to Hermes copy trading so it was totally under their control, I still lost over 1000 pips in the month while their web site said 1000 profit.
Total scam. Big Fraud, Misrepresentation, All FAKE results, Keep away, you will lose money.

Back