Binary Options Exposed (BOX) and Bank Options Scam

kydicarus

Recruit
Hello,

This may have been addressed already, but in case you are not aware, Binary Options Exposed and their platforms Bank Options and Option World are scams. Their platforms aren't real, you are unable to get into any kind of direct contact with anyone, making it rather difficult, if not impossible in some cases, to retrieve your money. I am still trying to get my 5k deposit back after having been with them for 4 months. Stay away from them!!

One word of advice. Keep after them! A lot of bad companies stall for months, knowing that a lot of people will just give up.

Let them know about this thread. Tell them you will keep it up to date so people will know if you get your funds back or not.

thanks, Pharaoh. I will. I am just unsure if they are even getting or paying attention to the messages I send.

Hello Anthony, I was told you were able to get some people their funds back. Is that correct?

Kydicarus,
Yes, but please READ the threads I pointed you to before raising redundant questions.
This is not a social cafe. You must do some work to earn free expert advice.
Once you have actually read the threads, you will have seen answers to almost all of your questions.
Bring new content to this forum; do not ask volunteers with careers to regurgitate the same information, over and over again; simply because you are lazy.
AI

AI

I know it is my own fault that I got suckered into Binary Options. There are enough warnings on FPA about them. But did I want to listen? NO? Why? Because I wanted to believe that there is such a thing as free money! Am I an idiot? YES, I AM! Will I warn others so that they do not make the same mistake: YES.

If you want to know why Binary Options do not work, besides not being able to withdraw your funds and the companies being fake go to my other post:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ary-options-what-they-how-do-they-work-4.html

Kydicarus,
Yes, but please READ the threads I pointed you to before raising redundant questions.
This is not a social cafe. You must do some work to earn free expert advice.
Once you have actually read the threads, you will have seen answers to almost all of your questions.
Bring new content to this forum; do not ask volunteers with careers to regurgitate the same information, over and over again; simply because you are lazy.
AI

AI

Big T1,

I have read through all the threads and they all give a similar scenario to the one I explained. I asked you if you had helped people get their money back because someone actually referred me to you. I have filed complaints with my local authorities, as well as the international ones (ICCC). Unfortunately I do not have any other information from them to provide. Now, you said Yes to the question, so I would appreciate some more help. Please don't assume that I am lazy because I ask for help. Thank you.

Let the people at Binary Options Exposed know that you have filed those complaints. See if that gets their attention.

Back