• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Urgent notice!! ETO Markets maliciously modified the silver price, resulting in a loss of 377000 US dollars.

I am having an issue with a company

danney5215

Private, 1st Class
ETO Markets @EBecause I have two friends working in the Shanghai office of ETO Markets, I have opened two ETO accounts with my family.

The account numbers are 6202809 and 6207010.

At the beginning, I used an account of 6202809 and stopped trading after losing -284156.33 US dollars.

Later, my family opened a new trading account with account number 6207010, which was a regular STP account without any discounts. Then deposited $100000 and withdrew $50000 a few days later.

During the period of using the account, the cumulative closing loss of account 6207010 from 10/31 to 11/16 was -9550.32 US dollars, and there were still 61.18 silver orders with contracts of 5000 in the trading account. Coincidentally, the price of silver increased by 1.3 US dollars last week, and the floating profit on the market reached around 350000 US dollars. At the opening of trading on Monday morning, November 20, 2023,

the abnormal opening price of ETO Markets silver XAGUSD reached 22.4612, causing the funds in my trading account 6207010 to instantly return to zero. Other trading platforms all opened around 23.7, and the opening price difference between ETO and other trading platforms exceeded 5%. This is an abnormal quotation. I sent an email to ETO Markets on November 20 to complain, but the official email has not received a positive response.

I communicated with their sales representative, but they only shirked the responsibility and said that the LP's price was abnormal. They also caused losses and did not specify when they would compensate me.

On the day of 11/20, other well-known LPs and trading firms in the market did not provide the same quotes as ETOs, including Is prime, Finalto, CMC, SAXO, and LMAX.

I have 61.18 silver XAGUSD contracts with a standard contract of 5000, resulting in a total loss of $377297.06 due to this incorrect opening. Currently, the funds in my account have become -27742.07.

The sum of the profits and losses of these two accounts (6202809 and 6207010) still did not make a profit, which means that I still have about $350000 of funds in this company. Obviously, eto directly took away my capital.

It is obvious that this is ETO maliciously causing me to lose all my funds. Since the incident occurred, the Australian ETO Markets headquarters has not acknowledged the mistake and has not actively dealt with it. I have already filed a complaint with Australian regulatory authorities. Please pay attention to the subsequent development of this case and supervise the company together. If there are any investors who have deposited funds in ETO, please also pay attention to yourself.

特別宣傳.png
3.jpg

ETO MARKETS Shocked! The owner of a well-known Chinese fraud company has opened ETO Markets, investors should withdraw funds quickly!

ETO Markets maliciously adjusted the silver price on 11/20, causing my account 6207010 to be liquidated. As of today's 12/5, the ETO Markets official has not paid any compensation, and the official representative has not responded to any claims or even went missing. Even though the ASIC regulatory authorities have accepted it, they have not made any changes in compliance. Why is this behavior so heinous?

After searching for a long time, I found many amazing secrets. If I had known them earlier, I would definitely not have invested in them, even if it was recommended by friends!

The owner of ETOMARKETS is named Chen Wei, a well-known fraudster who was wanted after opening a fraud company in China and is now on the run.

He defrauded in Southeast Asian countries. Baidu, Tiktok and Google all have his notorious news. His fraud companies include GCG and Wanwei Coin... Including a new fraudulent financial company, ETO Markets, I have attached the registered shareholder name of ETO Markets, and everyone can tell at a glance that the boss is Chen Wei

There are many victims in China who have already chased him to his hometown in Xuzhou but cannot get a penny back. Currently, he dares not return to China!

But they continue to deceive Chinese people

Since its opening this year, ETO Markets has launched various outrageous marketing activities, such as waiving overnight fees for trading and giving away 20% as a bonus for deposits, all of which are a series of ways to attract funds. Those who have worked as LP traders know that no securities firm can give customers money for free,

Only gambling companies or companies preparing to make a profit and run away can do this!

The representative of ETOMARKETS Australia headquarters for investment promotion in China is Jack, who is only 27 years old. Last Thursday, I communicated with him about compensation.

What he means is that he doesn't want to manage anything, so he's ready to resign. He has also found his next company, and it can be seen that he is an irresponsible young person. He can even invite the heads of three Chinese offices to work with him. What outrageous benefits are he using!

According to a former employee of the Chinese sales team who revealed to me, ETO office managers have huge profits. When customers suffer losses, they can receive dividends of more than 50% of the loss amount. No wonder they continue to market and attract customers regardless of whether the boss is engaged in fraud!

Then they continued to deceive customers, saying that there was no problem with ETO, and that the problem was with me. They also said that I was spending money to spread rumors about them! This kind of lie can also be spoken out. If I hadn't maliciously stolen the principal of 350000 US dollars, I wouldn't have had the time to expose this fraudulent company

I carefully recall why my account was sold out because they were targeted at winning accounts and did not manage losing accounts. Coincidentally, one of my old accounts was losing money, and starting a new account in October was making a profit. Therefore, as long as you want to make a profit in ETO Markets, it is impossible,

Because I have exposed this matter again in many foreign exchange groups, and have also encountered many ETO Markets sales. Many sales are for profit and do not care about ethics. Fraud is shameful. I hope all investors can resist them and wake them up!

I call on Hong X, the person in charge of Shanghai, Yu X, the person in charge of Shenzhen, Cheng Zong, the person in charge of the Changsha office, and Tao X Min, the person in charge of investment promotion and asset management, as well as the sales managers of these units, not to continue to harm investors and invest their money in a fraudulent company! Let everyone safely retrieve their funds, do not maliciously adjust prices again, and wipe out profitable accounts!

In a few days, I will also release evidence that they are 100% fraudulent companies without access to the market! Investors, please leave ETO Markets as soon as possible

359436acffca83b2bac32ea64eed5b0.png

@danney5215 you are pretty experienced person "trading" retail fx. Not sure why you keep making these bucketshop cfd brokers rich.

Although perhaps now you have seen more obvious evidence that especially with "whale accounts" eventually a bucketshop is going to burn you. No matter how fancy the bonus looks, no matter how sweet your account manager talks to you......they will deceive you.

If you want to burn your money so bad, i can provide some donation accounts for you.

@danney5215 you are pretty experienced person "trading" retail fx. Not sure why you keep making these bucketshop cfd brokers rich.

Although perhaps now you have seen more obvious evidence that especially with "whale accounts" eventually a bucketshop is going to burn you. No matter how fancy the bonus looks, no matter how sweet your account manager talks to you......they will deceive you.

If you want to burn your money so bad, i can provide some donation accounts for you.
Agreed and we need to do a lot of research finding the right broker for trading and that is why i always recommend looking for brokers reviews on FPA before signing up with any broker.

If this is MT, sounds like they are using virtual dealer plugin's to delay spreads and change real time market data (Yes, MT allows brokers to do all this on their platform). Forex scams are wide spread and this sounds no different than other cases.

Back