• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
try with a different brokers that is not a market maker. hopefully we will find some broker that is at least honest and make some money from our trades.

try with a different brokers that is not a market maker. hopefully we will find some broker that is at least honest and make some money from our trades.

With ECN / STP brokers doesn't work the bbfx. The arbitrage system works only with MM brokers. But they should not pay.

What can we do? We start complaint at ASIC. Write here who has not been paid off the usgfx.

We do masses of the complaint:
How to complain | ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission

With ECN / STP brokers doesn't work the bbfx. The arbitrage system works only with MM brokers. But they should not pay.

What can we do? We start complaint at ASIC. Write here who has not been paid off the usgfx.

We do masses of the complaint:
How to complain | ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission

OK, wouldn't it be great if we could find a broker that was more than happy to get the spreads and commissions from our trading and not rip us off by locking us out of our accounts and take the profits and even our investments?

Whoa!! Are you telling me that USGFX is withholding your original deposit???

I use real account on Usgfx. I have very good results, but don't pay the profit. Even the deposit amount either. Everything is invoked. The point is that they do not want to pay.

Whoa!! Are you telling me that USGFX is withholding your original deposit???
ive been doing a lot of thinking about this and technically this is not arbitrage.my ping to USG is 0.332 seconds on average,but it takes well over 1.6 seconds for orders to fill.so basically even though order is asked for it isnt filled until after they already have the updated price.unless their servers are waaaay slow.what this is betting on is that price will CONTINUE to rise/fall for the following 3 minutes,and in 65% of cases this is correct.35% of the time market retraces.so in effect it spots a sharp rise/fall in price and puts an order in based on that,because trades are held for minimum of 3 minutes,how on earth can it be arbitrage?

Yes I have, I had traded with forex.com for about 6 months and was loosing more than winning then I set up bumblebee on my account and they terminated my account without any explanation. Forex.com is a fraud broker and survives by traders loosing. If you win using bumblebee or any other successful trading system they will close you down.

Yes I have, I had traded with forex.com for about 6 months and was loosing more than winning then I set up bumblebee on my account and they terminated my account without any explanation. Forex.com is a fraud broker and survives by traders loosing. If you win using bumblebee or any other successful trading system they will close you down.

Yeah bro. They closed my account down too within a couple days just because I made $17 profit on $100 deposit.

Thanks- but what about the queries i asked to support team- Regarding the brokers- do i need to go through all comments on FPA site and see which broker is recommend and which are not?

We provide a software...and usgfx is a broker , we currently working with....we cannot guarantee, that software works on every Broker and not responsible for Brokers action ( re-quotes, slippage, spread widening....)

Yeah bro. They closed my account down too within a couple days just because I made $17 profit on $100 deposit.

One way to fight against Forex.com:
Open a large account and run BumbleBeeFX on Major news....you can make 40-80% + profit..and as a Regulated Broker, you can get your money back + profit !

Back