CHINA BROKERS SCOUT FOR TALENT China brokers scout for talent as profits soar

Status
Not open for further replies.

RahmanSL

Major
"China brokers scout for talent as profits soar"

That is the title of the article I read over at @REUTERS which further went on to report:

SHANGHAI, Dec 14 (Reuters) - China's brokerages are on a broad-based hiring spree to capitalise on booming local stock markets and a surge in new clients and trading activity that is giving their profits a big boost.........
............In recent months, demand for staff from brokerages has increased by around 20 percent, said Chen Xia, a headhunter at Unique.
"Just this month, we've received four brokerage requests for employees, whereas before, sometimes there would be business, sometimes there wouldn't,"....................The annual salaries of junior analysts range from 100,000 yuan to 150,000 yuan, and their bonus is often based on how many reports they write, said headhunters.
Senior 'star' analysts can make up to 10,000,000 yuan ($1.62 million), according to headhunters, as their salaries are tied to commission earned from the funds they introduce to the brokerage and the points awarded to them by the funds they serve............
............"The atmosphere is great. Everyone is really happy. Everyone is thinking about how to make more money,"............

Yes, everyone is very happy-happy in making lots of money! :)

So, what are some of the "struggling" Traders in FPA waiting for?
GO FOR IT, google search, apply, show & prove to them what you made of, strut your stuffs, and live your dreams :cool:

"China brokers scout for talent as profits soar"

That is the title of the article I read over at @REUTERS which further went on to report:

SHANGHAI, Dec 14 (Reuters) - China's brokerages are on a broad-based hiring spree to capitalise on booming local stock markets and a surge in new clients and trading activity that is giving their profits a big boost.........
............In recent months, demand for staff from brokerages has increased by around 20 percent, said Chen Xia, a headhunter at Unique.
"Just this month, we've received four brokerage requests for employees, whereas before, sometimes there would be business, sometimes there wouldn't,"....................The annual salaries of junior analysts range from 100,000 yuan to 150,000 yuan, and their bonus is often based on how many reports they write, said headhunters.
Senior 'star' analysts can make up to 10,000,000 yuan ($1.62 million), according to headhunters, as their salaries are tied to commission earned from the funds they introduce to the brokerage and the points awarded to them by the funds they serve............
............"The atmosphere is great. Everyone is really happy. Everyone is thinking about how to make more money,"............

Yes, everyone is very happy-happy in making lots of money! :)

So, what are some of the "struggling" Traders in FPA waiting for?
GO FOR IT, google search, apply, show & prove to them what you made of, strut your stuffs, and live your dreams :cool:

Yeah why not ? This is a very good opportunity to earn money without losing money. Need to think about this LOL

Wait until the next stock market price correction and see how many of those really happy people jump (or get pushed) out a window. ;)

Those that jumped out windows will go to "Forex Nirvana" where there are no scammer brokers and pips flow freely.......and everyone are HAPPY-HAPPY :cool:

...ummm....as for those being pushed out windows...hehehe...probably pushed by PAMM so they can claim all the money for themselves :p...only HAPPY-HAPPY ones there will be the PAMM people on Earth...while those being pushed also go to "Forex Nirvana"....so, everybody will be HAPPY-HAPPY :cool:

Oh yah....how's your knowledge of Chinese Mandarin??......if not good, Google search "Chinese Translator" and find yourself a pretty one to help you out :p

Who wanna employ on Chinese interpreter or translator? I am here. USD 20 an hour, LoL.

Frankly to say, I think Beijing market is much more better than Shanghai. Especially Shanghai weather sucks....

..ummm...I believe a pretty young China doll or dolls (what the heck anywhere when you are making millions) would be much more pleasant and comfy to snuggled up to on China's cold winter :p

Ohhh yah!...hehehehe......forgot to inform all those rushing to China based on my info here that there is a 5% surcharge fee on first year salary & commission :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back