Ponzi Scheme Did anyone hear of UTMarkets forex broker in London?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Dear Rain,

2 days ago we made the mistake of adding this David guy as a moderator along with others. We immediately realised he was deleting people and posting stuff , therefore removed him from our groups as moderator.
Yet you allowed him -for months- to attack people on the group who did nothing but asking the real questions. You are telling me a guy with no real name, actively promoting something that's going downhill, insulting others and acting as a spin doctor, belongs to that group, and yet you don't do anything about him, except making the facebook admin?

What on earth did you think he was going to do? I love your attempt to detach yourself from this.
By the way, Zuzana was doing the same thing David Smith was doing on the group. Deleting people's comments and such. Those comments were intended to clarify doubts, yet they got deleted.

As soon as I realised settings had been changed, people got blocked and posts were deleted by David, I immediately removed him. I'm currently on vacation and needed help running the page. I'm sorry for this mistake and immediately tried to rectify it. I never deleted anything myself

Why hasn't anyone contacted me before about this concern I would have acted upon it straight away. I just thought that since this was an open group, always open for discussion that it wouldn't be fair to chose anyone's sides. I did however warn certain people, including David not to cause fights etc...

Why did you make a guy with a fake profile admin? This is the interesting part.
That group is supposed to be for people to discuss things about an investment (now we know it is not real, but let's just keep it at that), but you chose to put a person who is not using their real name, and has clears interest in allowing the scam to run, to become admin of the page.

Again, you seem like a smart guy Jeremy, I am really interested in knowing what is your answer to my question:
Why allow someone who is not using their real name to be in charge?

Even more interesting is the fact that this guy is using an english name, just like all the UT staff.

"Todd Barnett"
"Ben Donovan"
"David Smith".

Why hasn't anyone contacted me before about this concern I would have acted upon it straight away. I just thought that since this was an open group, always open for discussion that it wouldn't be fair to chose anyone's sides. I did however warn certain people, including David not to cause fights etc...
The group was never an open one, as messages would get deleted.

I understand now how bad this looks. Basically I have been overwhelmed lately with people asking my opinion on what's happening, and I actually know no more than anyone else. I am currently on vacation with my family and gf and I needed help with the group because I couldn't watch it as often as I did previously. Some people offered to help me with the admin work. So i was grateful for that. However it quickly came back to bite me.

I lost money with tadawul after people created panic on fb. I thought that by trying to limit this panic a little it would be better for all of us, however I realised immediately that I was wrong.

No. You lost money on tadawul because it was a scam, nothing to do with facebook.

You might be right. However keep in mind another thing, if everyone withdraws money from the same bank at the same time, the bank would also face liquidity problems. This is my opinion on how panic can really affect this scenario.

Jeremy, enjoy your holidays man, if you have done nothing wrong, u got nothing to worry about.
People are just trying to find someone to blame, it will be anyone but themselves for being dumb enough to invest in an unregulated trading firm in BULGARIA of all places.

Back