• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Wall Street Super Forex /Wall Street SUPERFX -withdrawl issues

I am having an issue with a company

Pan123

Recruit
Wall Street Super Forex /Wall Street SUPERFX -WITHDRAWAL ISSUES

Hello FPA Community Members,

I am trying to withdraw my deposit from the Broker “Wall Street Super Forex” and it has been months. They kept delaying the withdrawal. Their website is not working currently. I am wondering anyone has similar issues with this broker. I recently found out that they use to go by “Wall Street superfx”. When I was on boarded they claimed that they have IBs and present in 200 cities. They operate in UK, Australia, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Myanmar”. Anyone has similar issues with this broker? Since they operate in many cities there might be more people similar issues. Although the website is not working, I have their company profile in details (about 33 pages). Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I am trying to withdraw my deposit from the Broker “Wall Street Super Forex” and it has been months. They kept delaying the withdrawal. Their website is not working currently. I am wondering anyone has similar issues with this broker. I recently found out that they use to go by “Wall Street superfx”. When I was on boarded they claimed that they have IBs and present in 200 cities. They operate in UK, Australia, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Myanmar”. Anyone has similar issues with this broker? Since they operate in many cities there might be more people similar issues. Although the website is not working, I have their company profile in details (about 33 pages). Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Can we have a exact website address, please?

wallstreetsuperforex.com
The website no longer exits.
How and when did you deposit the money?

The website no longer exits.
How and when did you deposit the money?
Hello,

This website is down since mid of June, 2023. They give me only a new email afterwards but didn't provide the new website. I can only communicate with them via email for now. My account was transferred to them in July 2022 from another broker. Everything was functioning well back then. I tried to withdraw from Wall Street in end of March /April 2023 and they transfer US500 as a test transfer in early June 2023. I had waited for 2 month to get USD 500 test transfer. After that the website is down and got new a email. I did wrote many over 30 emails and they replied in the middle of August that I will transfer the withdrawal at the end of August, 2023, We are in September and my account is over USD37000. I am very concerned with the way the withdrawal is being handled and not providing a new website.

Hello,

This website is down since mid of June, 2023. They give me only a new email afterwards but didn't provide the new website. I can only communicate with them via email for now. My account was transferred to them in July 2022 from another broker. Everything was functioning well back then. I tried to withdraw from Wall Street in end of March /April 2023 and they transfer US500 as a test transfer in early June 2023. I had waited for 2 month to get USD 500 test transfer. After that the website is down and got new a email. I did wrote many over 30 emails and they replied in the middle of August that I will transfer the withdrawal at the end of August, 2023, We are in September and my account is over USD37000. I am very concerned with the way the withdrawal is being handled and not providing a new website.
This is clearly a scam. The website was setup in June 2022 and after one year they shut it down and migrated to a new scam website. The scammers are in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar and this scam is called Pig Butchering (google for more details).

How did you initially find this broker? What is the new email address they provided to you? Whatever you do, DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to try to make a withdraw as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you.

1694194162835.png

The website IP is 50.28.59.161. Three other websites, possibly more, share this same IP.

1694194402205.png

Hello,

I am so sorry to say, that there are high chance that you will not get your funds back unless you try to charge back if you deposited the money via credit card or bank transfer*.

*Content from Google search :
Most banks should reimburse you if you've transferred money to someone because of a scam
. This type of scam is known as an 'authorised push payment'. If you've paid by Direct Debit, you should be able to get a full refund under the Direct Debit Guarantee.

This is clearly a scam. The website was setup in June 2022 and after one year they shut it down and migrated to a new scam website. The scammers are in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar and this scam is called Pig Butchering (google for more details).

How did you initially find this broker? What is the new email address they provided to you? Whatever you do, DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to try to make a withdraw as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you.

View attachment 86466

The website IP is 50.28.59.161. Three other websites, possibly more, share this same IP.

View attachment 86467

View attachment 86466

View attachment 86467
The new email that they provided is support@wallstreetsuperforex.info.

This is the company profile and found out that one of the Board member has high profile and own other companies too.

Attachments

• WALL STREET.pdf
    8.8 MB · Views: 12
Back