Do you have enough patience?

I believe you left out false breaks and speculation trading.

False breaks are why people should always wait for a confirmation that the break is real. True, that means that one might have to open a trade later than they wished, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Patience is extremely needed in order to make consistent money from forex market. You have to wait majority of the time if you are a trader in forex market.

Patience is extremely needed in order to make consistent money from forex market. You have to wait majority of the time if you are a trader in forex market.

I couldn't agree more. Knowing when to sit and do nothing, as frustrating as it may sound, is one of the most valuable qualities a trader can have.

I just wrote in another trade that I was too quick starting a real account and yes I do lack patience! Aaand I admit its my worst mistake ever. It also has to do with the actual trading process when I want to get more and I cant wait for better conditions willing to win a million right away (irony here of course).

False breaks are why people should always wait for a confirmation that the break is real. True, that means that one might have to open a trade later than they wished, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Then the most common emotion come in instead of waiting are they are too scared to missed out of party.

I just wrote in another trade that I was too quick starting a real account and yes I do lack patience! Aaand I admit its my worst mistake ever. It also has to do with the actual trading process when I want to get more and I cant wait for better conditions willing to win a million right away (irony here of course).

Patience and discipline are vital qualities to have in forex trading. I hope you'll manage to develop yours over time.

Thats what I think is a part of tarders experience that comes after a few years of practice. A great part

With more than 1 years of trading experience a trader will be able to easily know about the trends that are present in the markets :D

Back