Do you have enough patience?

Patience is extremely important. Without this you cannot trade successfully in forex market. If you don't have enough patience, then trading is not a good business for you.

Can I buy patience online? Does anyone know if I can get it shipped via overnight express? I need it as soon as possible!

Can I buy patience online? Does anyone know if I can get it shipped via overnight express? I need it as soon as possible!
Haha, patience is come from our own mindset I think any people they can't selling patience, for me alone also still learn how to keep patience in forex although sometime suffering with loss still trying to patient to avoid revenge

Haha, patience is come from our own mindset I think any people they can't selling patience, for me alone also still learn how to keep patience in forex although sometime suffering with loss still trying to patient to avoid revenge
It would be nice to buy patience, but...

Some how we can develop patience if not had a good quality of patience. It differs person to person how much patience he is having by personality . We can not learn a lot a part from our natural mind set .This thing is helping in forex trading for traders who want to do some thing in this business.

I tried developing patience by putting off things I should do around the house. Mrs. Pharaoh claims I'm not learning patience and am only procrastinating.

I know where can buy it but definitely without overnight express. You need to pay fees when you wanna own patience. The more fees you pay, the more patience you will get in the future. LoL

I have been thinking, what happens when you have too much patience though? A good trader knows not just when to open a trade, but when to cut their losses or take their profits and get out. Waiting too much can also be detrimental.

I have been thinking, what happens when you have too much patience though? A good trader knows not just when to open a trade, but when to cut their losses or take their profits and get out. Waiting too much can also be detrimental.
An inverted patience pattern :) Does miracles when you hold winning positions and you don't close them just yet, especially in a trend.

Back