Do you have enough patience?

Patience will lead you to a success! Believe me, everything is so hard, but you will see the result if you try hard.

Patience is not the ability to wait but how you act while you’re waiting. – Joyce Meyer

I m believe it , very very believe . but patience not just patience to wait , there are a lot of advantage beside our act in waiting good time , that is can reduce emotion and also useful for relax our mind from depressed in facing unexpected result . so we must do it .

I m believe it , very very believe . but patience not just patience to wait , there are a lot of advantage beside our act in waiting good time , that is can reduce emotion and also useful for relax our mind from depressed in facing unexpected result . so we must do it .

Patience in waiting the right timing is not passive action but patience here is waiting for the best price as the analysis in order to maximize profit and minimize loss. So, traders can be said as patient when there is analysis for entry and exit point then if that traders can follow the rule as the first analysis then that trader is patient to wait price to reach on certain price. It is true that sometime traders will think if it is better to make action quickly than waiting but you must realize too if you did action without any analysis so it will be risky and careless action.

Patience in waiting the right timing is not passive action but patience here is waiting for the best price as the analysis in order to maximize profit and minimize loss. So, traders can be said as patient when there is analysis for entry and exit point then if that traders can follow the rule as the first analysis then that trader is patient to wait price to reach on certain price. It is true that sometime traders will think if it is better to make action quickly than waiting but you must realize too if you did action without any analysis so it will be risky and careless action.

I am agree with you . many times in the real condition is not match with the rule of system , but we are frequently force ourselves want to entry position in hurry , so this will bad result and will felt bad impact of impatience

When I was a beginner I was in a great hurry to enter market for profits. Slowly I understand the importance of patience . I feel difficulty in managing trades with patience but it is fruitful for traders to get success in the long run.

When I was a beginner I was in a great hurry to enter market for profits. Slowly I understand the importance of patience . I feel difficulty in managing trades with patience but it is fruitful for traders to get success in the long run.

Patience basically are more likely an emotion to wait for proper and high probability setup. Therefore, I believe managing on trade should eliminate your fear emotions instead of patience. If the price against you a lot and your patience still remains there even the setup had broke down, you might having difficulty to close your trade with small losses.

It is reward for person who have high patience in doing somethings , moreover in forex business as we know in forex market will face unpredictable movements , unsure conditions in certain country that impacts forex market and also uncertainly moments that make us wait for get set up as trading system

Not only in forex but in almost all businesses you need to have patience in order to get what you desire from it. However in forex trading, you need to have an extra patience as there no such boundaries like any other business.

By the way, many people probably will answer yes, they do have patience. But actually, what I found was they even doesn't have enough patience to get more knowledge what is the game rules before getting into the market. Even myself did the same previously, and that's why I have wasted a lot of time before getting consistency profit.:p

Not only in forex but in almost all businesses you need to have patience in order to get what you desire from it. However in forex trading, you need to have an extra patience as there no such boundaries like any other business.

I think you're right. It's important to be patient with your emotion in every business because if you're patient then you will be easier to look chance to gain profit and minimize the risk in every condition of market. And also, if you're patient then your maximum risk has been predicted so you can be more relax in trading when you can entry and exit from the market. It is possible to gain consistency profit easier if you can stick on the rule patiently.

Yes, now easily I can handle my emotion for trading. In addition I am able to wait for a long time to trade with good entry point. But, it’s really tough job for new traders to wait for good entry points. Because, usually they are very excited about their trading.

Back