Do you have enough patience?

Yes, now easily I can handle my emotion for trading. In addition I am able to wait for a long time to trade with good entry point. But, it’s really tough job for new traders to wait for good entry points. Because, usually they are very excited about their trading.

That is good if you has strong mental to handle your emotion during trading , and i also realize for every people entry forex business has goal to get money as much as fast cause forex business offering can make money just invest in few amount of capital , so most of them want get money without patience in their mind

That is good if you has strong mental to handle your emotion during trading , and i also realize for every people entry forex business has goal to get money as much as fast cause forex business offering can make money just invest in few amount of capital , so most of them want get money without patience in their mind

You're right. Good mentality is important thing in forex business because there is no one who can control the market so traders need to be able control their own emotion so they could make the best decision in many different condition of market. If you can control emotion well then it's impossible for you to lose more than you can afford to lose. And also, you can trade in the market which is not risky so the probability of profit will be higher.

You're right. Good mentality is important thing in forex business because there is no one who can control the market so traders need to be able control their own emotion so they could make the best decision in many different condition of market. If you can control emotion well then it's impossible for you to lose more than you can afford to lose. And also, you can trade in the market which is not risky so the probability of profit will be higher.

Agreed, having your mind clear of all the rumors is crucial.

Agreed, having your mind clear of all the rumors is crucial.

This can support our analysis being better and will decide for entry with clear analysis . and also have know where the possibility the price will move and limits the loss when the entry is wrong , so we can keep our patient more long

Trade what you see and then stick to your plan. Keep patience, patience is very important. You cannot earn consistently if you can't wait your strategy to work out for you.

Any strategy need some to confirm its working , with patience and good trading plan one an decide either this way of trading is good for him or not. I am doing trading with patience now . I know after many loss the importance of patience and regular work.

Yes I have the necessary patience that is required to be a good trader. I learnt this after years of struggle, loss and hard thinking of the market. I realized that you cannot control the market so its better to follow it patiently.

Any strategy need some to confirm its working , with patience and good trading plan one an decide either this way of trading is good for him or not. I am doing trading with patience now . I know after many loss the importance of patience and regular work.

Yes, that's right. You need to try the strategy first before implementing it in real account because the result can be different when the strategy is used by different person. It's not easy to control emotion and have patient when the market didn't move as your expectation like the strategy so you need to learn how to use the strategy well so you can control emotion well and have patient to wait the right time for entry or exit point. The most effective way to learn is by doing.

It is based on fact that most of the people rush into a trade in order to earn huge amount, they shows their lack of patience and resulted fail. I am calm mind trader as I know that forex gives the reasonable amount cool mind traders.

Back