Do you have enough patience?

I couldn't agree more. When I see an ad promising me "quick and easy" profits from Forex with no effort at all I immediately feel suspicious. They're unethical at least, outright lies and scams at most.
I guess it works with the absolute beginners or those who were just passing by. Maybe these scams can get some profit from these people but the experienced traders will definitely make sure to stay away from these firms

I guess it works with the absolute beginners or those who were just passing by. Maybe these scams can get some profit from these people but the experienced traders will definitely make sure to stay away from these firms

We should be careful about the choice of Broker that we are trading with and this is where we have to exercise our controls :)

True. The problem is that there are is a constant influx of new people in Forex, because it's often advertised very aggressively. So this type of companies always find people to work with, unfortunately. And then said people get disappointed by the whole process and don't want to dig deeper into it and miss out on the actual, honest, serious brokers.

We should be careful about the choice of Broker that we are trading with and this is where we have to exercise our controls :)
Choosing broker is important for trader, because I think will deep in regret if faced with scam broker, although able making huge profit but after withdraw money but not paid or faced with certain problem which not in our control it will making angry

We need patience to control emotions. In forex emotions had no place . You have to do what market wants from you not what you want from market. This responsible state of mind helps to do trading successfully.

We need patience to control emotions. In forex emotions had no place . You have to do what market wants from you not what you want from market. This responsible state of mind helps to do trading successfully.

It is a known fact that if a trader is having patience then his trading will get improved and he will be able to earn more income also :)

I think greed and fear are our worst enemies when trading. We must learn to be patient and overcome our fear of failure, too much confidence is also harmful. So the secret is to find balance between them. It's not so easy to control our emotions, I hope it comes with experience. :)

I think greed and fear are our worst enemies when trading. We must learn to be patient and overcome our fear of failure, too much confidence is also harmful. So the secret is to find balance between them. It's not so easy to control our emotions, I hope it comes with experience. :)
Indeed yes, this is become enemy that come fromn own selves, greedy also fear is emotion in trading this is about psychology trading, and will more comfortanle if trade with spent money that afford to lose, will keep calm minds because already in preparartion

Indeed yes, this is become enemy that come fromn own selves, greedy also fear is emotion in trading this is about psychology trading, and will more comfortanle if trade with spent money that afford to lose, will keep calm minds because already in preparartion

We should be doing our trades in such a manner that we know when is the perfect timing for doing our trades and how we would be able to benefit from such trading :p

Back