economy collapse? what safe choice do we have?, brokers or bankers?

Some banks closed, others opens.. some factories closed, giving way to newer and more modern factories .. Old people die young people are born etc.. this is life man.. Nothing lasts forever lol.. No need to build conspiracy theories out of this and intrigue.. lol..

Everything changes, it is true.
But I think that many people will find a way out in this situation, and will be able not only to save, but also to increase their income.
But of course there will also be those people for whom this will be a particularly difficult test.

Some banks closed, others opens.. some factories closed, giving way to newer and more modern factories .. Old people die young people are born etc.. this is life man.. Nothing lasts forever lol.. No need to build conspiracy theories out of this and intrigue.. lol..

And if one of those banks closes and has most of your money, sitting around talking about the cycle of life and new banks opening won't help you, unless your plan for your bank closing and all of your money disappearing is to die.

The good news is that protecting yourself, your family, and at least some of your wealth from a broker failure, bank failure, or even a large scale economic collapse isn't that hard to do. Start small. Do it in stages.

These two articles will help:

Wealth Protection

Wealth Protection II

Even doing a small percent of what's laid out in the articles will put you in a more secure position than most people in the event of a natural or economic disaster.

Brought to you by Mattress Bank™, protecting people's wealth since 1929.

Banks are not the only way to do business with. As time passes many new things enter this world some old things are outdated. I personally do not rely just on banks for investment, You just bound your amount and are handicap by what banks will give you, you have to accept. There are many options where you can do free decisions to use this amount in any business that will give you output as well as grow day by day.

Like others have said I think gold is the only real safe place to have your money and has been for years

Like others have said I think gold is the only real safe place to have your money and has been for years

Although I personally do recommend keeping some of your funds in physical gold, having ONLY gold will cause issues. For example:

You wake up one morning to find the world's banking system has collapsed and people realizing that fiat currency is just slips of paper and crypto currency is just fancy strings of numbers. You think "Oh good, I've got lots of Gold. I'm going to the corner bakery and buy myself a load of bread."

Previously, this loaf of bread cost $5 (it's VERY good bread). If we say the bread retained that value at the pre-collapse dollar equivalent in gold, you're going to have a hard time shaving off a piece small enough to buy the bread. If you pay with a 1 ounce (or even one gram) piece of gold, how do you think the store will pay back your change.

Historically, there was a simple solution to the Gold is too valuable to buy a loaf of bread" dilemma. Silver was used for smaller purchases. Copper was available for really small items, but it might take awhile to establish a stable copper:silver ratio.

So, in the end, I personally recommend keeping some silver instead of guarding your wealth only with gold.

Back