Edgedale Finance not admitting receipt of wire transfer

Yes, I can confirm that my friend's niece's issue has been resolved. Thanks again.
Can I ask if this thread will be scrubbed after this or I can keep coming back to this. This is in case, the company takes legal
actions on the loan, I will need to use the communications in your website for any defence that needed to be put up.

If you intend to scrub this, please give us a few days to download the inputs. I will let you know when this has been done.

Scrubbing reports if issues is not an option. Instead, threads may be marked as Resolved and put into the Resolved Issues folder.

Was the money voluntarily returned by Edgedale Finance, or was the return of the funds only due to some problem with the bank wire? Has all other money owed to your niece by Edgedale Finance been repaid?

Thanks, Asst Moderator
I think you can consider this issue resolved as my friend's niece had agreed to donate the earlier sum to an established Children
fund in Israel. In this sense, no more sum of money is outstanding and she is not expecting to receive any more of her money back.
As regarding whether Edgedale Finance voluntarily return the money, we are not sure. Most likely not, otherwise they would have contacted us. The bank gave a vague reason saying they do not accept US$ transfer which is odd for a bank to say. Bank accepts most currencies. So we don't really know.
Kind regards.
Rupert

Back