EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

Eur/Usd just hit fresh low today while the pair is still within a range. The pair is lacking clear directional strength, need a break out.

EUR/USD is testing a strong support level 1.11560 for the third day I will wait until I have a confirmation of a break or a rebound.

There's an inverted hammer candlestick on the weekly filter chart above the support at 1.1100 so I think it might move to the upside again.

The EUR/USD in the bearish trend in general compare to the last two week, Also the USD gaining weight and the USD index aiming high.

The range become tighter and the pair stuck just below 1.1200 and continue in search of direction. On the downside, immediate support at 1.1147.

Yesterday the EURUSD pair initially fell but found enough buying pressure to turn around and close in the green near the high of the day, again shy above the 10-day moving average. The currency continues in a range bound trading but we got a golden cross. The key levels to watch today are the same of yesterday 1.1237 (Resistance) and 1.1097 (Support) and a break above the resistance or a break down below support would set the tone for the mid-tem.

EUR/USD is still forming a flag and should it break above 1.1230 it might reach the resistance at 1.1270 that coincides with the (89)MA on the four-hour filter chart.

EUR/USD aimed higher today and broke above the resistance at 1.1230 and 1.1270 after the weak US data, And recently traded above the last resistance, but the eurozone still unstable to keep the pair climbing .

Back