EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

In my opinion, this week, the dollar will likely trade in a range against other major currencies, in expectation of the meetings of the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank next month.

We are looking for further weakness in Euro, the pair is retreating at 1.0624 currently, break below it would mean next target 1.0601 and follow by 1.0519.

The break below 1.0600 so far isn't confirmed, but I have little doubt that the pair will soon reach 1.0519 and will probably fall much lower than that.

The EUR/USD tested the support level at 1.0601 today but found a good around it, Tomorrow if he pair broke below i think it is gonna be good opportunity to open a position.

The EURUSD has already tried to break below the 1.0600 level, the more it touches that level, the higher the probability of seeing a breakdown.

Yesterday the EURUSD initially fell but found enough support at 1.0622 to turn around although closed in the red but near the high of the day, suggesting a pullback for today.

The 10-day moving average continues to push the currency down acting as a strong resistance.

The key levels to watch are the 1.0819 (resistance), a Fibonacci extension at 1.0703 (resistance), the 10-day moving average at 1.0679 (resistance), 1.0622 (Support), and 1.0462 (support).

The single currency recorded a dynamic session against the dollar on Monday. The pair remained at the lower levels reached last week, but thanks to volatile trading all the time, support at 1.0613 was broken. Currencies, however finished above the key level and short-term expectations are in favor of the euro. Monday session started at a price of 1.0638 finished 3 pips below. The difference between the lowest and highest value for the day was 63 pips.

Yesterday on daily chart market made a doji, today EUR/USD is trading around the opening price most probably a second Doji is going to be formed. the market is waiting for the FED meeting before any big movement.

Yesterday on daily chart market made a doji, today EUR/USD is trading around the opening price most probably a second Doji is going to be formed. the market is waiting for the FED meeting before any big movement.

I agree, the pair is back to range between 1.0620-1.0690 before the next big change.

A doji like this might be a signal for a bigger move to the upside, with target around the resistance at 1.0790 - 1.0800. That doesn't necessarily mean that the bearish trend is over, of course.

Back