EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

i can see custion on short on eur/usd looking at long from next week monday take the chancce and make money

EURUSD on the 4h charts is in a Bullish momentum.
It is increasing and we can see a bullish pullback as likely in the short-term.
A break above 1.3450 would add to the short-term bullish case and open up a re-challenge of 1.3500.
Long-term trend remains bearish however and we reckon 1.3570 would hold in the coming week.

We had surprise Friday, EURUSD price retracing 100% of these days loses, back where it started in the 1.3430 price zone. Next week 1.3440 level should seem to be the key.

Yes, eur/usd rose during the course on Friday but did not break above the barrier at 1.3450, that is why I think the market sooner or later will run into enough selling pressure and will turn it back around to 1.35. I suppose very soon the markets will struggle to get above that handle.

We have started intra day bearish today. Price has closed below the 20 SMA on hourly chart, then 1.3350 may be seen tomorrow, let's see.

EURUSD is in a strong downtrend.
This has been for the better part of three months.
But some say that the bearish evidence is mounting.
The bullish momentum divergence on 4h and daily charts, oversold price action, and the most consolidation we’ve seen since June all increase the likelihood if a short-term bullish correction.
If the August lows are hit below 1.3330, then we sure came shift back to the primary bearish trend.

Back