EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

ِِA slight progress today EUR / USD and tomorrow for our German Ifo business climate index with a positive outlook. May be we will see more up.

It looks to me move down to 1.0440 is much more likely at this particular moment. Approximately 2 weeks of a downtrend, that is what I expect.

The EURUSD is still a long way from parity, it seems like it will keep the current range between the 1.0600 and the 1.0900.

Yesterday the EURUSD initially fell but found support again at 1.0680 to turn around and close in the green near the high of the day, shy of the 50-day moving average. Today we may see a phase change in the pair from bearish to recovery as traders position them self’s ahead of today’s Eurogroup meeting. A break above the 50-day moving average can trigger a run up to the 1.1034 resistance level.

Yesterday the EURUSD initially fell but found support again at 1.0680 to turn around and close in the green near the high of the day, shy of the 50-day moving average. Today we may see a phase change in the pair from bearish to recovery as traders position them self’s ahead of today’s Eurogroup meeting. A break above the 50-day moving average can trigger a run up to the 1.1034 resistance level.

I am not so sure about it reaching 1.1034, but I am almost certain it will reach 1.1000.

Last edited:
EUR/USD continued to move upward today after the Eurogroup meeting and taking advantage of the weak dollar this week, Are we going to see $1.1000 next week?

Greece problem continues, with yet further set backs and negations that are not going anywhere soon, I don't know about you, frankly I am quite tired of the same tune.

Back