EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

On Friday the EURUSD initially fell but found enough buying pressure at the 50-day moving average to turn around and close in the green near the high of the day, above of the 50-day moving average. Today we may see may see a pullback toward the 50-day moving average before another move upward. The next key levels to watch in the short-term 1.0925 and mid-term at 1.10345.

EUR/USD just broke above the resistance around 1.0890 - 1.0900. I think it will soon reach target 1.1000 and I am starting to suspect it might climb even higher and reach 1.1050 or perhaps even 1.1120, which coincides with 89(MA) on the daily filter chart.

Last edited:
Yes, Eur/Usd hit fresh high of 1.0926, that brings 1.100 handle back to the picture again.

You are right, 1.10 might just back to the picture. This week there will be something to come from the Greeks for the IMF and EU minsters in respect to their plans for reform which supports the euro, let's see.

On yesterday session EURUSD initially fell but found enough support at 1.0816 to turn around and close in the green in the middle of the daily range, creating a doji candle. The pair changed from a bearish to a recovery phase. Stochastic is showing an overbought market but even with the pair well into overbought territory, we should not fight the strong upward correction just yet.

EUR/USD finally reached the resistance at 1.1000. The question is now whether it will be able to break above it or whether it will form candlesticks that indicate a new move to the downside. I, personally, think that it will probably break above the resistance and reach at least 1.1050.

Back