EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

Good gain for the EUR/USD and it continue the uptrend as shown in the 4h stick candles for the next target 1.1050.

On yesterday session the EURUSD rose yet again on a wide range candle and closed near the high of the day suggesting the continuation of the bullish momentum. Although today we will have the Fed interest rate decision and the US preliminary GDP that can change traders mind set. Look out for the strong resistances at 1.1034 and 1.1097 and how the price will react to them.

EUR/USD broke above the resistance at 1.1050 with ease and continued climbing. I think the pair is headed for 1.1230, where there is a strong resistance visible on the weekly filter chart.

EUR/USD climbed high to 1.1178 before pulling back 1.1111 at this moment but the expectations support the uptrend this week, Good gain for today.

Long term resistance has been broken, correction continues or eventually become trend changes or most likely we will see a ranging period again.

Since the start of April the EURUSD rose more than 3.0% and is in a recovery phase since late April, trading well above the 10-day moving average. Yesterday the pair rose with above average volume and close in the middle of the daily range. Stochastic is showing an overbought market but even with the pair well into overbought territory, we should not fight the strong upward correction just yet.

Since the start of April the EURUSD rose more than 3.0% and is in a recovery phase since late April, trading well above the 10-day moving average. Yesterday the pair rose with above average volume and close in the middle of the daily range. Stochastic is showing an overbought market but even with the pair well into overbought territory, we should not fight the strong upward correction just yet.

I agree, with mixed Euro results already behind, now we are waiting for the US data.

EUR/USD is still testing the resistance around 1.1230 and I think it is possible for it to break above that level. Should it manage to do so next target is likely 1.1700 - 1.1800.

Back