EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

EURUSD initially rose but found enough resistance at 1.1237 to give all its early gains and closed in the red near the low of the day, suggesting a shooting star pattern. We may see a pullback off this recent bullish move to 1.1034 before another move upward.

I am totally agree with you.

Initially I thought that EUR/USD has broken above the resistance at 1.1260, but apparently that was not the case. The pair has formed a shooting star and a marubozu candlestick on the daily filter chart and will likely move to the downside again.

On yesterday session EURUSD initially tried to rally but found strong selling pressure at Friday’s open to turn around and close near the low of the day. The bearish correction is underway with the next stop at 1.1034 if it holds.

The EUR/USD is still trying to break the resistance line 1.1200 but still no luck. price keep rebounding from the resistance line it could be a good opportunity for a short on the rebound.

EUR/USD in my opinion will keep on consolidate in this level till Friday and we will see some violate after the US data ( the Nonfarm payrolls and the Unemployment Rate )

EUR/USD in my opinion will keep on consolidate in this level till Friday and we will see some violate after the US data ( the Nonfarm payrolls and the Unemployment Rate )

I agree, Eur/Usd is probably going to consolidate between support zone 1.1055/1.0990 and next line of important resistance zone 1.1267/80 before Friday.

On yesterday session EURUSD initially fell but found strong support at the 10-day moving average to bounce off it and close near the high of the day. We may experience choppy action on the pair until Friday where is due the release of the US non-farm payrolls and the unemployment rate, but stick with your bullish guns.

EUR/USD moved to the downside but that movement was very short-lived because the pair couldn't break below the support at 1.1060 and rallied again, breaking above the resistance at 1.1260. I think correction will continue for the foreseeable future and the pair will likely reach 1.1700 - 1.1800.

Back