EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

EUR/USD continued its bullish momentum yesterday, topped at 1.1444 but closed lower at 1.1407. Trading signals remain up now to test 1.1500 - 1.1535. Immediate resistance at 1.1340 we have. A clear break below it could take price to neutral trading zone testing 1.1280 but overall I still prefer a bullish scenario at this phase and any downside pressure should now be regarded as a good opportunity for long positions.

EURUSD initially fell on Fridays trading session but found enough buying pressure at Thursdays low to turn around and closed in the green near the high of the day. We are at a major daily resistance 1.1460 and we may enter in a choppy consolidation or even a pullback to the 10-day moving average at 1.1305 before another push upward. Only a clean break above 1.1556 daily resistance will signal that the currency is ready its upward trend.

Euro / dollar continued its upward momentum last week, topped at 1.1466. My expectations are bullish for now to test 1.1500 - 1.1535. The first support for the day is 1.1340. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone trade testing 1.1280 but overall I still prefer a bullish scenario at this stage and any pressure on bears should now be regarded as a good option to make purchases.

EUR/USD failed to break above the resistance at 1.1450, formed a doji candlestick on the daily filter chart right under the resistance level and moved to the downside again. I think it will continue descending at least until it reaches the support at 1.1270 or perhaps even 1.1200.

Back