EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

On the last Friday’s session the EURUSD initially fell but found enough support to turn around and closed near the high of the day, however closed within the previous day range, suggesting a weak bullish momentum.

The pair is trading below the 10-day moving average acting as dynamic resistance however is still trading above the 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: The daily resistances at 1.1460, other daily resistance at 1.1237, the 10-day moving average at 1.1203 (resistance), a daily support at 1.1097, and the 200-day moving average at 1.1025 (support).

EUR/USD has almost reached the support at 1.0990 coinciding with (MA)89 on the daily time-frame. A breakout below that level would indicate a further move to the downside towards 1.0900 again.

That was a turn of event EUR/USD suddenly fell 100 pips to stay above the support levels of 1.0990 which rebounded the price more than once since Dec. 2015, I Think I will wait till I see if the pair will break the support levels or will rebound.

The euro broke a five-day losing streak against the US dollar and rose on Friday despite good data on US inflation.
The currency pair EUR/USD ended the week at 1.1129, raising on Friday with 0.22 percent, and since the beginning of the year the euro has risen nearly 2.5 percent against the green money. Data from the day showed that consumer confidence in the Eurozone declined for the past month.

That was impressive drop for the EUR/USD today and the support level at 1.1005 is under pressure of the strong US dollar, Breaking below will drive the the pair to the 1.0990 level.

Back