EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

The single currency recorded humble decline for a third consecutive session on Tuesday. The pair lost only 6 pips at a closing price of 1.0866. The graphics continue to develop under moving averages, while the index of relative strength remained on neutral territory. If the downward trend continues, we may expect a breakthrough of the support at 1.0810.

Yesterday the EURUSD initially fell but found enough buying pressure to turn around and closed near the high of the day, however closed within the previous day range, suggesting a weak bullish momentum.

The pair is trading below the 10, 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic resistances.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1097, the 200-day moving average at 1.1020 (resistance), 50-day moving average at 1.0984 (resistance), the 10-day moving average at 1.0965 (resistance), a daily resistance at 1.0900 and a daily support at 1.0819.

EUR/USD is still testing the support at 1.0830. I don't think there will be a breakout before the NFP later this week.

EUR/USd starting trading in a tight range around the support level, I dont think there will be much movement until the NFP on friday.

Neutral action for the 2nd day and the EUR/USD moving in the side way, Is it the silent before the storm? I will wait the NFP as well.

Dollar continued its rally against Euro today, found immediate support level around 1.0820/30 zone, break below that would open the door to 1.0800.

Last edited:
Yesterday the EURUSD initially fell but found enough buying pressure to turn north again and closed near the high of the day, however closed within the previous day range, suggesting a weak bullish momentum.

The pair is trading below the 10, 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic resistances.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1097, the 200-day moving average at 1.1019 (resistance), 50-day moving average at 1.0987 (resistance), the 10-day moving average at 1.0942 (resistance), a daily resistance at 1.0900 and a daily support at 1.0819.

The single currency marked a neutral session after choppy trade on Wednesday. The session started at 1.0865 and closed with only 2 pips higher. The graphics continue to develop under moving averages, while the index of relative strength remained on neutral territory. If the downward trend of the last few sessions continue, we can expect a breakthrough of levels at 1.0810.

The pair formed a spinning top and a doji candlestick on the daily time frame above the support at 1.0820 and bounced off that level. I think it's climbing towards 1.1000 again, but nothing is certain before the fundamentals tomorrow.

EUR/USD has rebounded back to over 1.0900 and now the next level will be test the resistance 1.100 maybe by the help of tomorrow's NFP this level can be broken.

Back