Ever Blown Your Trading Account?

Personally blown a couple where I had over invested and didn’t know what I was doing. Don’t planned to do this again and brushing up on my education

Honestly, it happened to many traders they do not blow up their accounts consciously or in greed. The actual reason falls with their low skill and having no plan for trading. When they do trading they are not aware of what will be the outcome of the leverage, lot, and margin they are using in the trading suddenly they blow up their accounts.

Only those who are not properly trained in trading blown up their own accounts. You will have to trade knowing that there is a chance that you may lose it all and not just depend on luck. There is so much more ot forex trading than what most people think. You need to set your priorities straight or you will blow it again very soon.

I have never blown my trading account because in all my time trading I have learn to trade with discipline and I have always kept it that way. You can also decide to be disciplined and not below your account for real this time. You may have got out lucky this time but it may not be the same next time.

I had this issue when I first started out but I was working with a low capital. I soon learn't to do risk management. I always use a stop-loss now to prevent large losses.

Last week i had a terrible experience. I went short on eur/usd(very unusual for me because i only trade GBP/USD) and made 80pips. Wow! i was so happy i added more lots unfortunately at the very point i later got to know that Sir pipsalot had advised to take profit. Well, guess what happened. The reversal was so massive i almost lost all my capital.
I have blown my account a few times in the past and it almost repeated itself last week except this time i had become a bit wiser.
Has anyone had this sort of experience before, I mean on a live account NOT DEMO pls? Lets talk about it. How did u feel? how did u get out of it? How come you are still trading and not discouraged? Please share you views with me. Thanks.

omo9ja.
I think everyone has. I need to protect yourself at all times. To be honest it just sounds like you are undisciplined and talk too much risk it’s a simple as that

So sorry to hear that you lost so much money. I’ve blown my account before closer to when I had started reading. Fortunately, I never funded with a large amount of money at the time so I was able to deal with the losses without becoming super depressed. Still, I lose from time to time now that I’ve been at it for a little longer and still hate losing money but try to just keep going. If I did blow my account at this point, I imagine it would be very difficult to deal with.

Back