Exness, Right or Wrong?

iLLuSi0N

Recruit
Hey guys!

I received the following email from exness after complaining about the refund to my account. Since they refund the amount shouldn't it take at most 3 days. I have many credit card transactions that have not been refunded.

"
Dear Client!

Refund from xxxxxxx

account to your credit card will be credited within 30 days since your request processing, this is standard time period for such operations.

Best regards,
Julia Kozlova

Exness Ltd. (NZ),
Support Team
E-mail: support@exness.com
Web: www.exness.com

"

One more thing, when depositting money via credit card they charge fee and the total amount deposited becomes $96. When I refund I have to have $100 for the same credit card transaction to be refunded and the fee isnt refunded. Is this a normal practice?

I suggest getting online with Exness support and asking both about the delay as well as how the fees are handled.

30 days is a lot but as long they pay....
As for the $96 I think your case fell in a crack, contact them and I am sure they will complete the refund.

If they don't return you the deposit fee, you should leave that broker. My broker HotForex doesn't charge any fee for deposit.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I received the following email from exness after complaining about the refund to my account. Since they refund the amount shouldn't it take at most 3 days. I have many credit card transactions that have not been refunded.

One more thing, when depositting money via credit card they charge fee and the total amount deposited becomes $96. When I refund I have to have $100 for the same credit card transaction to be refunded and the fee isnt refunded. Is this a normal practice?

Dear iLLuSi0N,

The date of 30 days is the maximum term of the refund, which is established by the Visa\Mastercard payment systems. In fact, the actual term depends on the bank you use. Refunds usually take 3 days to be reflected on the customer account.

You made a deposit 100 USD, the commission for deposits from credit card is 3% + 1 USD, what in you case was 4 USD. That is why 96 USD were deposited to your account. This commission is taken by the bank, and can't be refunded. According to Transaction regulations, that you have accepted by opening of the trading account, «in the case of usage bank card, the first withdrawal is processed by means of cancelling of payment processed via bank card» (paragraph 16.1). Thus, you should make the refund of 100 USD to the same credit card.

Back