Resolved: Coinexx falsified transaction records, improperly collected swaps, and denied withdrawals.

【 Postscript 】

I have not received a response to my inquiry since December 27.
To some extent, it is understandable that it takes more time than usual due to the year-end and New Year holidays.

However, when I asked the support agent on January 3 whether or not I would receive a reply, he replied that he would get back to me as soon as possible.
However, there seems to be a big difference between their "promptly" and my "promptly," so I asked for a specific time, but they insisted on "promptly.

One whole day has passed since my inquiry to the support agent.
It has been a week since my original inquiry.

Here is what I requested in my last inquiry
(1) Provide a reason for not responding in the FPA thread.
(2) Part of the withdrawal request was approved, but the money has not arrived. Please provide proof that you have sent the money.

Both of these seem easy to answer.
However, if it takes time, there is a possibility that the answer cannot be given because it would reveal fraudulent activity.

If COINEXX is making the right claims, it should be easy to respond on the FPA thread.
But why don't they come out and refute this disgraceful review after being subjected to it for so long?

I am sure that everyone who has been reading this thread already knows why.
They don't "refute" it, they "can't" because it would expose their fraud.

If you use such dishonest brokers, you will be at a disadvantage.
If you have already used them, you should withdraw your funds. If you have not yet used them, it would be safer to use another broker.

【 Proactive advice sought 】

We are currently writing on various review sites and spreading the information on SNS (X, FB).

I would like to discuss COINEXX in a neutral FPA thread if it is a legitimate claim.
However, you have not responded to my invitations, and it does not seem convenient to discuss it in the FPA thread (you don't want the scam to come to light?).

It is up to COINEXX to decide whether to accept the invitation or to accept the withdrawal, but I am not happy with the current situation where the two sides are parallel and no resolution has been reached.

Therefore, I would like to get advice from you experienced people on how to make COINEXX accept the invitation or withdrawal.
(e.g., by reporting the damage to ︎〜〜 and putting pressure on them as well, etc.)

Any means, no matter how trivial, would be appreciated.
If we can get more users to see the thread by exchanging information, we can prevent further damage.

I have already reviewed the following sites.
Please let me know if there are other review sites I should write to.
・Trustpilot
・myfxbook
・fxverify
・wiki fx
・BrokerView

【 Postscript 】

Again, I received a reply by "e-mail".
I reproduce the image and contents of the email below, but you can see that they have not responded to our inquiry at all.

Hiーーー,
Kindly note that you have already withdrawn the maximum allowable amount that belonged to you.
In accordance with our policies against unfair use or exploitation of the trading platform, the already-mentioned adjustment has been made to your In addition, engaging in swap arbitrage is not allowed.
In addition, engaging in swap arbitrage is not considered as a legitimate trading strategy, and we strongly advise against repeating such actions.

We recommend you reviewing your account statements and the applied corrections for clarification.

Regards
Coinexx Team

Here is what you requested in your previous inquiry
(1) Please tell me why you are not responding in the FPA thread.
(2) Part of my withdrawal request was approved, but the funds have not arrived. Please provide proof that you have sent the funds.

You take a long time to respond, yet the content of your response is not answered at all, which is a very poor response.
The reason for the lack of response is that they are aware that they are committing fraud and cannot answer questions that are inconvenient for them.
When asked for evidence, there is no presentation or explanation. It is as if they are saying that the problem has already been solved.

This time, however, there was a statement that caught my attention.
It reads, "In accordance with our policy against unauthorized use.

Before I use a broker, I check with their support to see if they have a website policy or trading restrictions.
And with COINESS, I have confirmed with support that there are "no trading restrictions" and that there are no problems with the policy.
(both with screenshots to prove it).

I wondered if there was such a policy in place?
I have screenshots of both of them to prove it.
I asked Pearl James, the chat agent, if there was such a policy.
She replied, "the policies are mentioned on our website.
Upon further pursuit, the response was "Please share your concerns over the email and the team will get back to you."
At this point, I have a suspicious feeling. Why would the back-end team come up when all I am asking is where on the website it is written?

After that, Pearl James stopped even responding to the chat (how about ignoring me or something?). ) and pursued the matter with another chat agent, Danna Scott.
When asked the same question, the following response
"--, to not take undue advantage of missing price feeds and exploit trading platforms is a standard advise that everybroker gives.
We have told you multiple times that it was due to this that the waccount was adjusted."

This one is asking where on the website the policy is stated and the answer is completely off the mark.
When I ask the same question again, the following response
"--, you can go through the risk disclosure policy on the website and check that only legit and genuine trading practices are allowed on the trading platform".

The specific location of the statement was answered, so I checked again, but still there was no statement.
I pursued to see which sentence was applicable.
"ーー, it is a general trading practice to follow only authorized use of the trading platform.
Your account was adjusted only for the undue advantage of swaps and missing price feed.
You can send us an email and our team will get back to you."

The back-end team is out there again.
They could not seem to answer which sentence, even though I directed them to a specific place on the website, the Risk Disclosure Policy.
I then asked several times and got no further answers.

Two chat agents responded that it is posted on the website, but could not indicate the specific sentence.
In other words, judging from the situation.

"COINESS made an unfair adjustment based on a policy that does not exist.
The website explains that there is a statement on the website, but there is no statement anywhere.
It is a fraudulent company that made an unjustified adjustment even though there was no basis for the adjustment."

We can conclude that
The user cannot confirm what violates the prohibition, the unjustified benefit is rescinded, and COINEXX complete backtracking is established.

In response to the off-target email reply at the beginning of this article, we again inquire about the following.
(1) What is the reason for not responding in the FPA thread?
(2) Part of my withdrawal request has been approved, but the funds have not arrived. Please provide us with proof that you have sent the funds.
(3) You explained that our policies are stated on the website, but which text are you referring to specifically?
(4)There is no transaction that constitutes an unfair practice, if you are pointing this out, please provide proof of this.

It appears that I will receive a response within 24 hours. Is this true?

Attachments

• ⓪.jpeg
    ⓪.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 14
  • ①.png
    ①.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 17
  • ②.jpeg
    ②.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 14
  • ③.jpeg
    ③.jpeg
    351.3 KB · Views: 15
  • ④.jpeg
    ④.jpeg
    364.5 KB · Views: 18
  • ⑤.jpeg
    ⑤.jpeg
    422.3 KB · Views: 18
Are you still trading with Coinexx? If so, why are you still transacting with Coinexx?
Currently not in use.
I will update later, but I do not plan to use it again now that the withdrawal in question has been resolved.

【 Problem solved 】
On January 4, Gaurav J, Coinexx's Executive Director and Head of Customer Relations, apologized for the disturbance and returned the unjustified adjustment, and the withdrawal was completed in full.

There was no response to this inquiry until the end of the day.
The content of the last e-mail was also questionable,
Since our goal is to complete the withdrawal, we will refrain from pursuing the matter as long as we have done so.

【 To similar victims 】
Although the matter was finally resolved, the response leading up to the resolution was not of the highest quality, and without my pressuring approach, the funds would have been taken away.
I am not sure what was the deciding factor in posting on various review sites, reporting to MetaQuotes, X, spreading the word on FB, etc., but it seems to work.
The many screenshots left in this thread may also help you.
We have evidence of many other discrepancies that we have not posted in this thread, so please contact us if you have been similarly victimized by COINEXX.

On January 4, Gaurav J, Coinexx's Executive Director and Head of Customer Relations, apologized for the disturbance and returned the unjustified adjustment, and the withdrawal was completed in full.

Since our goal is to complete the withdrawal, we will refrain from pursuing the matter as long as we have done so.
Good to see the issue was resolved.

@FPA Forums Team will come along to mark the post as resolved.

Feel free to donate also for my time as it helps to keep up the good fight.

【 Problem solved 】

【 To similar victims 】
Although the matter was finally resolved, the response leading up to the resolution was not of the highest quality, and without my pressuring approach, the funds would have been taken away.
I am not sure what was the deciding factor in posting on various review sites, reporting to MetaQuotes, X, spreading the word on FB, etc., but it seems to work.
The many screenshots left in this thread may also help you.
We have evidence of many other discrepancies that we have not posted in this thread, so please contact us if you have been similarly victimized by COINEXX.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back