Resolved: I feel like a scam is happening soon(AxiTrader)

Hi @FxMaster, Axitrader did manage to withdraw the money to my bank account. And they promised date of withdrawal is 1-3 days via bank account. They did commit within 24 hours excluding the weekends overlaps..

I think end of the day, in regards to money, everyone have a level of anixety to it. I didnt give Axi a chance to rectify their end before coming to here to seek advice.

Patience and communication is something a few factor to take into consideration

You may put this thread into resolved status
Thanks for the update. I'm glad things worked out OK.

Hi @FxMaster, Axitrader did manage to withdraw the money to my bank account. And they promised date of withdrawal is 1-3 days via bank account. They did commit within 24 hours excluding the weekends overlaps..

I think end of the day, in regards to money, everyone have a level of anixety to it. I didnt give Axi a chance to rectify their end before coming to here to seek advice.

Patience and communication is something a few factor to take into consideration

You may put this thread into resolved status
I`ll put this thread to resolve when you confirm you received the money :)

Keep us updated mate :)

Hi all, payment is in.

Thank trader09 and FxColonel for the assurance.

Please change to thread to solved
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to the resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back