Resolved : Warning: HotForex (HF Markets) is no longer able to pay! Hurry up to WD your money

yrkaus

Private
HF Markets are unprofessional, scammers who will block you immediately as soon as you earn money there.

Everything I`m writing now is confirmed by screenshots: see below.

On October 26, 2023, I registered an account with the Hotforex company, verification took them 2 days, the KYC department asked additional questions, one of them was about VPS: I explained why I use VPS and additionally clarified whether the use of VPS is not prohibited at the HFM company, in response my account has been verified.
photo_2024-01-30_15-25-21.jpg

In Hotforex I topped up my account 4 times for a total amount of 35,800 USD; I managed to open 81 trades, with a total trading volume of 423.6 lots, 66 trades were profitable, 15 trades were loss.

I was trading more than 2 months, during this time I requested additional trading accounts which were opened manually by HFM after they has checked me and my trades once again. Nothing suspicious was ever revealed, the company was completely satisfied with me as a client and my trading strategy.
My trading was absolutely native: a number of my trades were closed in the red, and many of my trades were in a drawdown, sometimes quite large, which could lead to a stopout easily and the loss of all funds for account. I don't think such trading can never be called “break-even”.

Most unprofitable trade: -6,277.5 USD
Maximum profit per transaction 10,759.47 USD
There were only 2 positions less than 27 minutes (only one of them less than a minute).
The longest position is 12 hours 10 minutes.

It is important to note that until the moment I decided to withdraw all the money from HFM, since I no longer liked the quality of execution, before that HFM always processed all withdrawals on time: total I WF 7 times for a total amount of 54,995 USD. Every time I made a withdrawal, I went through checks and the company was happy with everything.

photo_2024-01-30_15-25-16.jpg

On January 5, when I submitted 4 withdrawal requests for a total amount of 31,117 USD (confirmation in the screenshots: HotForex has a limit on the size of one request, so I have to create several), I received an email that the Company has canceled any profits - refer to section 14.2 of the Terms of Business. “Please be informed that HF Markets (SV) Ltd (herein “the Company”) has decided to terminate its business relationship with you in accordance with Clause 36.2. of the Account Opening” (full text is in screenshot).
photo_2024-01-30_15-25-18 (2).jpg

Thus, the HFX company decided to steal 31,117 USD that was declared for withdrawal PLUS 18,380 USD that remained in my account. In total, the Company stole 49,497 USD from me, sending me general clauses of its regulations, without providing any explanation. Moreover, they dared to block my access to my personal area (!!!!) so that in principle I would not have any access to information that I have the right to use by law. This is completely unacceptable and violates all human rights.

In response, I sent them an email explaining that they were wrong: see screenshot.

photo_2024-01-30_15-25-12.jpg

Well, then they simply accused me of using (attention!) VPS, which suddenly became prohibited (remember that they drew attention to the fact that I specifically asked whether the use of VPS was allowed), see screenshot
photo_2024-01-30_15-25-11.jpg

photo_2024-01-30_15-25-10.jpg

And they began to threaten me that if it became public, they would file a complaint against me with the police(((

I consider it my inviolable right to fight for my rights, as well as for my means. There was no violation of the agreement, nor was there any “break-even” trading on my part. This is confirmed by the statement. The use of VPS is explained by the fact that different copies of virtual machines were used. And this is not prohibited by company regulations. I can work on the virtual machine that is convenient for me at a particular time. Low ping to the company’s trading server also cannot be a violation, since the developer of the MetaTrader4 trading platform, MetaQuotes, offers VPS services with low ping. Please note that the MT4 trade server logs show half the client’s ping to the trade server (one-way delay). That is, the actual ping of my terminal to the HotForex trading server is twice as large as what they sent. What third-party trading solutions are we talking about in this case? On the contrary, such a company statement about an anomaly indicates the incompetence of employees and is more like a response out of despair.

I demand that the company return my profits immediately! I advise all clients and partners to find a more reliable and larger broker! Anyone who earns money should immediately withdraw and not store amounts exceeding 200 USD in HotForex.

This company knows nothing about risk and money management and at any moment will shift all its risks and mistakes onto you, generously telling you to be grateful that you withdrew at least something! And if you dare to open your mouth, you will have to deal with the police.

I can’t believe that this is happening in independent Europe in the 21st century. Run away from this company NOW, it is not worthy of your attention.

Attachments

• photo_2024-01-30_15-25-16.jpg
    photo_2024-01-30_15-25-16.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 88
  • photo_2024-01-30_15-25-15.jpg
    photo_2024-01-30_15-25-15.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 71
  • photo_2024-01-30_15-25-19.jpg
    photo_2024-01-30_15-25-19.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 70
  • photo_2024-01-30_15-25-20.jpg
    photo_2024-01-30_15-25-20.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 91
-> Have you left a review of your experience yet? (separate from this thread)

-> How many trading accounts did you have total with this company?

-> How much total have you deposited?
-> How much total have you withdrawn?

-> can you please upload a FULL mt4/mt5 statement from the desktop app (for each trading account)? Follow these steps:

Everything I`m writing now is confirmed by screenshots: see below.

On October 26, 2023, I registered an account with the Hotforex company, verification took them 2 days, the KYC department asked additional questions, one of them was about VPS: I explained why I use VPS and additionally clarified whether the use of VPS is not prohibited at the HFM company, in response my account has been verified.
View attachment 89793

In Hotforex I topped up my account 4 times for a total amount of 35,800 USD; I managed to open 81 trades, with a total trading volume of 423.6 lots, 66 trades were profitable, 15 trades were loss.

I was trading more than 2 months, during this time I requested additional trading accounts which were opened manually by HFM after they has checked me and my trades once again. Nothing suspicious was ever revealed, the company was completely satisfied with me as a client and my trading strategy.
My trading was absolutely native: a number of my trades were closed in the red, and many of my trades were in a drawdown, sometimes quite large, which could lead to a stopout easily and the loss of all funds for account. I don't think such trading can never be called “break-even”.

Most unprofitable trade: -6,277.5 USD
Maximum profit per transaction 10,759.47 USD
There were only 2 positions less than 27 minutes (only one of them less than a minute).
The longest position is 12 hours 10 minutes.

It is important to note that until the moment I decided to withdraw all the money from HFM, since I no longer liked the quality of execution, before that HFM always processed all withdrawals on time: total I WF 7 times for a total amount of 54,995 USD. Every time I made a withdrawal, I went through checks and the company was happy with everything.

View attachment 89794

On January 5, when I submitted 4 withdrawal requests for a total amount of 31,117 USD (confirmation in the screenshots: HotForex has a limit on the size of one request, so I have to create several), I received an email that the Company has canceled any profits - refer to section 14.2 of the Terms of Business. “Please be informed that HF Markets (SV) Ltd (herein “the Company”) has decided to terminate its business relationship with you in accordance with Clause 36.2. of the Account Opening” (full text is in screenshot).
View attachment 89792

Thus, the HFX company decided to steal 31,117 USD that was declared for withdrawal PLUS 18,380 USD that remained in my account. In total, the Company stole 49,497 USD from me, sending me general clauses of its regulations, without providing any explanation. Moreover, they dared to block my access to my personal area (!!!!) so that in principle I would not have any access to information that I have the right to use by law. This is completely unacceptable and violates all human rights.

In response, I sent them an email explaining that they were wrong: see screenshot.

View attachment 89789

Well, then they simply accused me of using (attention!) VPS, which suddenly became prohibited (remember that they drew attention to the fact that I specifically asked whether the use of VPS was allowed), see screenshot
View attachment 89790

View attachment 89791

And they began to threaten me that if it became public, they would file a complaint against me with the police(((

I consider it my inviolable right to fight for my rights, as well as for my means. There was no violation of the agreement, nor was there any “break-even” trading on my part. This is confirmed by the statement. The use of VPS is explained by the fact that different copies of virtual machines were used. And this is not prohibited by company regulations. I can work on the virtual machine that is convenient for me at a particular time. Low ping to the company’s trading server also cannot be a violation, since the developer of the MetaTrader4 trading platform, MetaQuotes, offers VPS services with low ping. Please note that the MT4 trade server logs show half the client’s ping to the trade server (one-way delay). That is, the actual ping of my terminal to the HotForex trading server is twice as large as what they sent. What third-party trading solutions are we talking about in this case? On the contrary, such a company statement about an anomaly indicates the incompetence of employees and is more like a response out of despair.

I demand that the company return my profits immediately! I advise all clients and partners to find a more reliable and larger broker! Anyone who earns money should immediately withdraw and not store amounts exceeding 200 USD in HotForex.

This company knows nothing about risk and money management and at any moment will shift all its risks and mistakes onto you, generously telling you to be grateful that you withdrew at least something! And if you dare to open your mouth, you will have to deal with the police.

I can’t believe that this is happening in independent Europe in the 21st century. Run away from this company NOW, it is not worthy of your attention.
What is the status of this issue now?
Ensure to report to the regulators if they fail to resolve the issue.

-> Have you left a review of your experience yet? (separate from this thread)

-> How many trading accounts did you have total with this company?

-> How much total have you deposited?
-> How much total have you withdrawn?

-> can you please upload a FULL mt4/mt5 statement from the desktop app (for each trading account)? Follow these steps:

I left a review here >>>

I had 5 trading accounts and traded on 2 accounts: 32284681 and 51854856.

I deposited 35,800 USD in total.

I withdrew 54,995 in total.

Please find the trading history in the attachment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_7.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 31
this is a visual representation on the chart of one of the 81 positions.
HotForex stole this financial result

unnamed.png

The HFM (HotForex) cannot pay its traders.

This is a video fact that my official Complaint to CySEC against the HFM (HotForex) is being considered.

Hurry up to keep your money!
WD all money from HFM (HotForex)!

Dear Forex Community!

I received a message from a person who introduced himself as HFM's general manager of Asia (his name is Jiuaa) who offered me help in restoring my rights and asked me for $10,000. His offer seemed very strange and very likely to be a scam.

The news of my case with HFM is as follows:

1. The situation with the theft of funds at HFM (HotForex) is known in Asia, Arab countries, Latin America and Africa (see screenshots for this post).

2. In Europe is an investigation by European regulators against HF Markets (Europe) Ltd. Watch the video

3. MetaQuotes has also been notified about violations of license requirements, which may lead to the freezing of MT4/5 trading platform of HF Markets (Europe) Ltd. .
  4. HF Markets (Europe) Ltd sent me a Settlement Agreement in which:
    - HFM (HotForex) obliges me to write positive untruths about the company HFM (HotForex) before solving this case;
    - HFM (HotForex) prohibits me from ever writing negative information about HFM (HotForex);
    - there is no obligation for HFM (HotForex) to repay its debt;

For obvious reasons, my lawyer is prohibiting me from signing such an agreement. Screens of the Settlement Agreement are attached.

My lawyer amended the Settlement Agreement with a guarantee that HFM (HotForex) will pay me its debt and thus restore my rights. And with the obligation that I will inform about the payment on all forums and sites and remove previously posted information about non-payment.

The screenshots of emails where the HFM (HotForex) refuses any options to pay my debt:

hfm-answer-2-jpg.90145
hfm-answer-1-jpg.90144

hfm-answer-3-jpg.90146

There is no positive response from HFM (HotForex). Which once again proves that the company HFM (HotForex) has no money to pay the debt to the client. In other words, HFM (HotForex) is delaying the time to prepare for leaving the market and have time to embezzle as much client money as possible...

I continue to inform and warn the forex community on all possible resources. I want innocent traders to save their money and avoid HFM (HotForex).

Attachments

• HFM answer 1.jpg
    HFM answer 1.jpg
    614.1 KB · Views: 241
  • HFM answer 2.jpg
    HFM answer 2.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 239
  • HFM answer 3.jpg
    HFM answer 3.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 238
Back