Resolved: Blueberry Markets withdrawal problem

dchronos

Recruit
After a week of trying to make my withdrawal, I still don't have a clear position from Blueberry... On February 12th, I made a withdrawal request for 219 USD in the crypto trc20 transfer format (note that on the website it is specified that it takes 24 hours ).
After 24 hours I opened a ticket to find out the status of the withdrawal. (no ticket received a response), (By default, they already have the withdrawal problem option in the chatbot and it automatically opens the ticket.)
On the 15th, I got in touch again, this time asking to speak to someone on chat. And he informed me that everything would be resolved within 24/48 hours as the print attached...
Yesterday (18th/19th in aest) I contacted them again and they asked me to wait 24 hours...

Always asking to wait for the next day and never solving the withdrawal problem. I really don't know how to proceed anymore...

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2024-02-19 às 13.39.57.png
    Captura de Tela 2024-02-19 às 13.39.57.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Captura de Tela 2024-02-19 às 13.45.54.png
    Captura de Tela 2024-02-19 às 13.45.54.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 21
Again, after 24 hours I tried to contact again within the financial service time and without success in trying to resolve the case... @Blueberry_Markets what is happening? Every day without a concrete position to solve the problem and every day asking to wait 24 hours...
My account number: 6010278

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2024-02-19 às 22.14.36.png
    Captura de Tela 2024-02-19 às 22.14.36.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Captura de Tela 2024-02-19 às 22.14.57.png
    Captura de Tela 2024-02-19 às 22.14.57.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 15
Hello everybody,
After 10 days (which was supposed to be processed in 1) I received my withdrawal.

I believe that the people at Blueberry are having problems with withdrawals in general, as I'm not the only one complaining here on the forum. But they could better instruct the customer service to give more accurate answers... As stated in my story, the standard answer is always wait 24 hours and in this case it was 10 days.

Hugs and thanks to everyone.

Hello everybody,
After 10 days (which was supposed to be processed in 1) I received my withdrawal.

I believe that the people at Blueberry are having problems with withdrawals in general, as I'm not the only one complaining here on the forum. But they could better instruct the customer service to give more accurate answers... As stated in my story, the standard answer is always wait 24 hours and in this case it was 10 days.

Hugs and thanks to everyone.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to the resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back