Resolved : Warning: HotForex (HF Markets) is no longer able to pay! Hurry up to WD your money

HF Markets (Europe) Ltd sent me a Settlement Agreement in which:
- HFM (HotForex) obliges me to write positive untruths about the company HFM (HotForex) before solving this case;
- HFM (HotForex) prohibits me from ever writing negative information about HFM (HotForex);
- there is no obligation for HFM (HotForex) to repay its debt;
For obvious reasons, my lawyer is prohibiting me from signing such an agreement. Screens of the Settlement Agreement are attached.
Actually, I don't see any attachment of the original settlement offer (the one HFM sent to you). Can you please attach that?

Dear Forex Community!

I received a message from a person who introduced himself as HFM's general manager of Asia (his name is Jiuaa) who offered me help in restoring my rights and asked me for $10,000. His offer seemed very strange and very likely to be a scam.

The news of my case with HFM is as follows:

1. The situation with the theft of funds at HFM (HotForex) is known in Asia, Arab countries, Latin America and Africa (see screenshots for this post).

2. In Europe is an investigation by European regulators against HF Markets (Europe) Ltd. Watch the video

3. MetaQuotes has also been notified about violations of license requirements, which may lead to the freezing of MT4/5 trading platform of HF Markets (Europe) Ltd. .
  4. HF Markets (Europe) Ltd sent me a Settlement Agreement in which:
    - HFM (HotForex) obliges me to write positive untruths about the company HFM (HotForex) before solving this case;
    - HFM (HotForex) prohibits me from ever writing negative information about HFM (HotForex);
    - there is no obligation for HFM (HotForex) to repay its debt;

For obvious reasons, my lawyer is prohibiting me from signing such an agreement. Screens of the Settlement Agreement are attached.

My lawyer amended the Settlement Agreement with a guarantee that HFM (HotForex) will pay me its debt and thus restore my rights. And with the obligation that I will inform about the payment on all forums and sites and remove previously posted information about non-payment.

The screenshots of emails where the HFM (HotForex) refuses any options to pay my debt:

hfm-answer-2-jpg.90145
hfm-answer-1-jpg.90144

hfm-answer-3-jpg.90146

There is no positive response from HFM (HotForex). Which once again proves that the company HFM (HotForex) has no money to pay the debt to the client. In other words, HFM (HotForex) is delaying the time to prepare for leaving the market and have time to embezzle as much client money as possible...

I continue to inform and warn the forex community on all possible resources. I want innocent traders to save their money and avoid HFM (HotForex).

Do not share any money with anyone, and it's probably a scammer. I got the same question as @4evermaat asked.

Actually, I don't see any attachment of the original settlement offer (the one HFM sent to you). Can you please attach that?

Please find the attached document.

thank you!

Attachments

• Settlement Agreement 1.jpg
    Settlement Agreement 1.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Settlement Agreement 2.jpg
    Settlement Agreement 2.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 31
UPDATE: Today HF Markets has paid me my profit in a full amount.

Thank you very much for your support, attention and help in contacting the company.

I thank HF Markets for professionalism in solving my case and wishing them prosperity.

I want to close this thread and delete all information about this case in this form is here published.

Thank you!

I'm glad for you, but I think the site administration should save all the information for history. So that other traders can also resolve disputes with the broker.
Moreover, I don’t see any negative here for the broker. There are no brokers that work without failures and errors. This is fine. But there are brokers who do not want to resolve controversial issues. In your case, HF behaved with dignity and resolved the controversial situation in your favor. This characterizes the company only on the positive side. And other traders, taking advantage of your experience, will know how to act in case of similar problems.

UPDATE: Today HF Markets has paid me my profit in a full amount.

Thank you very much for your support, attention and help in contacting the company.

I thank HF Markets for professionalism in solving my case and wishing them prosperity.

I want to close this thread and delete all information about this case in this form is here published.

Thank you!
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to the resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back