• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
But you should know that every country has a different banking system. Our cards as you can see doesn't get signed. If I knew that was your requirement, I wouldn't have signed up for your service.I have another broker that I trade with and their withdrawal process is not like yours. I'm excited that I only tested your system and I'm not sure that I will be using it again. I almost got people to sign up with you. Until FBS does something about their withdrawal system please, exclude us from the list of people that will be able to use your services. It isn't fair if we can easily deposit but can't easily withdraw and then our money keeps hanging. I'm sorry to say it but your service is BAD.

But you should know that every country has a different banking system. Our cards as you can see doesn't get signed. If I knew that was your requirement, I wouldn't have signed up for your service.I have another broker that I trade with and their withdrawal process is not like yours. I'm excited that I only tested your system and I'm not sure that I will be using it again. I almost got people to sign up with you. Until FBS does something about their withdrawal system please, exclude us from the list of people that will be able to use your services. It isn't fair if we can easily deposit but can't easily withdraw and then our money keeps hanging. I'm sorry to say it but your service is BAD.

Dear Sir!

We definitely understand that banking systems may differ and, indeed, there may be cards that are not required to be signed, though, as we have stated in our previous reply on the back side of your card there is a special field, where your signature should be and a note "Not valid unless signed".
We are very sorry for inconveniences, but, unfortunately, this condition cannot be ignored.
Hope for your kind understanding.

If there is anything else we may help you with please kindly let us know.
FBS Official

My name is Joseph and my fbs account number is 300366840. Traders please, beware of this company and others that operate like them.

Two things that I have learned from forex brokers if you want professional and reliable service

* Don't dive into a whirlpool of bonuses. Many unreliable broker will use a bonus scheme to trap traders, which works for them.
* Professional brokers will never ask you to walk on smoldering coal in the name of Terms and Conditions just so you can withdraw your money.

Now, talking about FBS. Hmmm...where do I start?! SMH. Yes, run from them and never look back!!!
I got hooked up in their $50 bonus scheme, opened and verified my account. After trading with the bonus and making profit which is now enough for withdrawal. I decided to make a real deposit through cardpay and also test their withdrawal process. Things I found out are unbelievable. I can't withdraw profits made from the bonus and the money which I deposited. I was asked to attach both-side copy of the card I used for making deposit. Seriously, why?

I have an account with other brokers who won't offer any bonus, not even on deposits. But they are very reliable, no stories when you want to withdraw as I have withdrawn twice from them.

No financial institution will ask you for a copy of your credit/debit card. This is how your card details can be sold on the darknet. FBS ARE SCAMMERS, BEWARE. YOU WILL BE DEFRAUDED OF EVEN YOUR OWN MONEY. DON'T TRUST ANY BROKER OFFERING BONUS BECAUSE IT'S NOT WORTH IT. RUNAWAY AND AVOID FBS.

I totally agree with Joseph comment that FBS is a scammer and fraudster. I will share my bad experience of FBS.

FBS is a Big Problem.

My FBS accounts number are 1866069 (ecn) and 300245984 (standard). FBS providing many deposit method and making easy to fund the account.

However when I tried to withdraw my money then there was revealed the real FBS tricks begun. I have made 14 times withdrawal request until now with updated revisions but all rejected by FBS. I already communicated with their support staff through live chat and email but they just beat the bush and still block my money with them. I claimed my WD based on full amount of my last settled equity in the accounts, but they were declined by FBS while I had none open positions. I have upload photo and scan of my credit card as per their requirement but they still reject my WD’s and ask me to contact FBS support again and again.

I will continue to submit my WD again and again. If FBS has good will and courtesy then why they don’t proceed my WD by manual or human intervention which is more reliable. That is really irritating. As proof, I attach herewith some evidences.

Finally I conclude FBS is a true SCAMMER and FRAUDSTER. I don’t recommend people even to look FBS commercial. I will block FBS from my computer and throw FBS from my mind.

Final words, I plan to bring this issue to Forex Peace Army Court of justice in case FBS didn't correct their bad attitude after a week from my first issue date. And thank you in advance and regards to FPA committee.

Attachments

• WD declined rev1.JPG
    WD declined rev1.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
FBS is a Big Problem.

My FBS accounts number are 1866069 (ecn) and 300245984 (standard). FBS providing many deposit method and making easy to fund the account.

However when I tried to withdraw my money then there was revealed the real FBS tricks begun. I have made 14 times withdrawal request until now with updated revisions but all rejected by FBS. I already communicated with their support staff through live chat and email but they just beat the bush and still block my money with them. I claimed my WD based on full amount of my last settled equity in the accounts, but they were declined by FBS while I had none open positions. I have upload photo and scan of my credit card as per their requirement but they still reject my WD’s and ask me to contact FBS support again and again.

I will continue to submit my WD again and again. If FBS has good will and courtesy then why they don’t proceed my WD by manual or human intervention which is more reliable. That is really irritating. As proof, I attach herewith some evidence.

Finally I conclude FBS is a true SCAMMER and FRAUDSTER. I don’t recommend people even to look FBS commercial. I will block FBS from my computer and throw FBS from my mind.

Final words, I plan to bring this issue to Forex Peace Army Court of justice in case FBS didn't correct their bad attitude after a week from my first issue date. And thank you in advance and regards to FPA committee.

Dear Sir!
Your issue was considered thoroughly and, primarily, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that your withdrawal request has been successfully accepted.

Please, kindly let us clarify the situation here. Indeed, withdrawals are declined automatically when the data in MT4 does not coincide with the data in Personal Area (for example, if a client has open order at the moment of withdrawal). This is made in order to protect client's margin level from dropping. At the moment of your withdrawal requests there was system update that lead to minor delay in data reporting between your Personal Area and MetaTrader4, therefore your withdrawal requests were declined automatically with the comment "Not available funds". We bring our sincere apologies for the inconveniences and would like to assure you that this was an individual case, which, we hope, will not be repeated.

We understand your frustration about automatic withdrawal rejections, but since FBS has more than 8 million of active traders, manual processing, unfortunately, will increase the time of withdrawal. In fact automatic processing is made for the clients' convenience.

We believe that we have managed to resolve this issue and hope that you will change your decision and continue working with FBS.
Thank you for your kind understanding!

Dear Sir!
Your issue was considered thoroughly and, primarily, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that your withdrawal request has been successfully accepted.

Please, kindly let us clarify the situation here. Indeed, withdrawals are declined automatically when the data in MT4 does not coincide with the data in Personal Area (for example, if a client has open order at the moment of withdrawal). This is made in order to protect client's margin level from dropping. At the moment of your withdrawal requests there was system update that lead to minor delay in data reporting between your Personal Area and MetaTrader4, therefore your withdrawal requests were declined automatically with the comment "Not available funds". We bring our sincere apologies for the inconveniences and would like to assure you that this was an individual case, which, we hope, will not be repeated.

We understand your frustration about automatic withdrawal rejections, but since FBS has more than 8 million of active traders, manual processing, unfortunately, will increase the time of withdrawal. In fact automatic processing is made for the clients' convenience.

We believe that we have managed to resolve this issue and hope that you will change your decision and continue working with FBS.
Thank you for your kind understanding!

Dear FBS Rep,

Thank you for your response in FPA.

First, I am still complaining FBS lack of performance on what you said as FBS withdrawal automatic system procedure that making auto declines many times. That situation is off course frustrating me. Please correct and improve your electronic system.

Second, your FBS support staff already communicated with me several times via live chat and email. However, the problem was not immediately fixed yet by FBS within 3 days until after I issued the report in FPA. This seems ridiculous. Please improve your quality assurance of working procedure.

Ok, I already checked that my wd's have been accepted by FBS today. Thank you for that. But this issue is still open until the realization and settlement of incoming real money into my recipient account.

I have to be more careful with FBS business from now on and will monitor people's rating, comment and reviews about FBS. I am still having some amount of residual equity in FBS account to be withdrawal. I want to see FBS improvement as they promise here.

Finally, I want to thank you to FPA for this helpful website.

Dear FBS Rep,

Thank you for your response in FPA.

First, I am still complaining FBS lack of performance on what you said as FBS withdrawal automatic system procedure that making auto declines many times. That situation is off course frustrating me. Please correct and improve your electronic system.

Second, your FBS support staff already communicated with me several times via live chat and email. However, the problem was not immediately fixed yet by FBS within 3 days until after I issued the report in FPA. This seems ridiculous. Please improve your quality assurance of working procedure.

Ok, I already checked that my wd's have been accepted by FBS today. Thank you for that. But this issue is still open until the realization and settlement of incoming real money into my recipient account.

I have to be more careful with FBS business from now on and will monitor people's rating, comment and reviews about FBS. I am still having some amount of residual equity in FBS account to be withdrawal. I want to see FBS improvement as they promise here.

Finally, I want to thank you to FPA for this helpful website.

Dear Sir!
We will definitely take into consideration your comments.
Also, please, kindly note that such issue is not regular.
We hope we have managed to set the record straight and wish you a successfull trading with FBS.
Thank you.
FBS Official

I
Becareful on using this broker as they have started using those stop hunting tactics in the last few days. Spikes emerged from nowhere to strike your stop losess.. so becareful. To those who already got hit by this FBS broker a.k.a. poltekfx before, please beware!
agree with you. I lost nearly 10k using this brooker. They are shits. Please do not use this brooker if you dont wanna loose more. They played shadow mt4.

I

agree with you. I lost nearly 10k using this brooker. They are shits. Please do not use this brooker if you dont wanna loose more. They played shadow mt4.

Hello Lolipop!

We will be happy to check on this claim for you. Can you provide your account number and order details (date, time and order number)?

Thank you
FBS Official

Thats the shadow. Its a strong sell position. But after you placed SELL, it will spike high. And this happen many times. Lost and lost. This situation killed my trading stategies. Donno what happen with fbs mt4.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-17-20-50-16_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-08-17-20-50-16_1.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 7
Back