• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
MazdaHokiWinner_zps7d89dbc2.jpg

Mazda HOKI Winner
==============

All in all, 1109 clients have taken part in the contest.

The name of the lucky beggar, who has been determined by the random-number generator, is Eka Hadi Dirgantara Putra. His account number is 201405.

The newly-made owner of the Mazda2 was pleasantly surprised and extremely happy and expressed his sincere gratitude to FBS.

Let us cordially congratulate the winner!

We will publish an interview with the winner and a detailed photo report featuring the prize presentation soon.

Participate in our contests and take a chance to win! Trade with FBS to achieve finance, freedom and success!

- See more at: The results of the contest are announced! A lucky winner ? the possessor of the Mazda car - is finally found out!

Hi riki143, I would like to express my opinion..... As a user I would like to read a review regarding company as a broker from users BUT for the last 20 pages I just see your marketing company in this discussion.... For such thing there are a lot other services as Twitter, Facebook etc.
As for while I pick broker for myself the best thing is a customer opinion because if broker would do it jib good it will have good reviews. And at the begining of this topic it seemed that you broker is really good and I even download demo but going through 20 pages of you marketing staff is "kills" my interest in FBS....
Might be you should not here try so hard?!

Hi riki143, I would like to express my opinion..... As a user I would like to read a review regarding company as a broker from users BUT for the last 20 pages I just see your marketing company in this discussion.... For such thing there are a lot other services as Twitter, Facebook etc.
As for while I pick broker for myself the best thing is a customer opinion because if broker would do it jib good it will have good reviews. And at the begining of this topic it seemed that you broker is really good and I even download demo but going through 20 pages of you marketing staff is "kills" my interest in FBS....
Might be you should not here try so hard?!

Dear Anastasiya06,
Thank you very much for your opinion.
May be you would share your feedback and trading experience with FBS? :)

I have been trade for 3 years with FBS. Always satisfied with their service. Recomended broker!!

The deposit and withdraw time is less than 1 day!!

FBS have a new contest!!

"Predict NFP"

Contest conditions:
1) Post your guess here in the “Comments” section
2) Your guesses are accepted until 12.00 GMT on December 6
3) The first participant with the closest guess will be announced the winner
4) Only one guess is accepted in the contest, thus a participant with two or more guesses will be disqualified
5) Only one number as accepted as a guess
6) The winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS

Good luck to everyone!

- See more at: Predict NFP ? November 2013

Dear Friends!

If you want to try trading with FBS you can do it without any initial deposit!

Open Micro account at FBS and get $5 bonus! This is your chance to start Forex trading with FBS!

$5%E2%80%94542x352_g_eng.png

FBS operating schedule for Christmas and New Year holidays

shedule.png

Kindly pay your attention to the trading schedule changes affected by Christmas and New Year holidays.

Tuesday, 24 December 2013 – early trading close at 19:00 terminal time (GMT+2).
Wednesday, 25 December 2013 – trading is closed.
Thursday, 26 December 2013 – trading opening at 9:00 terminal time (GMT+2).
Tuesday, 21 December 2013 – early trading close at 19:00 terminal time (GMT+2).
Wednesday, 1 January 2014 – trading is closed.
Thursday, 2 January 2014 – trading opening at 9:00 terminal time (GMT+2).

During the above mentioned period there might occur some changes in trading conditions and margin requirements due to traditionally lower liquidity and higher volatility of the market.

FBS wishes everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May this festive season bring you new achievements, happiness and success!

Dear traders! Don't miss you chance to take part in a new contest.

how your analytical talents and earn on predicting the major intrigue of 2013: at what price will the EUR/USD pair close on 31 December?

Your creative and well-grounded forecasts on the EUR/USD for 31 December, 2013 are accepted from 16.12.2013 to 27.12.2013 in the comments to the contest webpage: http://fxbazooka.com/en/contest

Take your chance to win $500!

FX-banner_600x600_Eng.jpg

Back