Fear

I agree. People say that to trade Forex one must be disciplined and I agree. I'd also add that said discipline has to apply to one's emotions and not just to their trading approach.

Forex involves lots of emotions and we had to trade by controlling our emotions and fear factors. We should make and follow trading plan with full discipline so that we will be able to achieve our targets.

I think fear is there regardless of our tracks. I like to ask you guys, it is not common to fear when you are crossing a road? Although, it’s obviously not a massive fear, but at the backend of your head, it’s fear that makes you become very alert. So, it’s same with business and money, its fear that’s always there and we have to take control over it or else we will not be able to go anywhere.

Fear factors involves in every business but the main thing is how we are able to tackle it. In Forex we should focus on learning and always trade with proper trading plans and strategies that will overcome the greed and loss factor and we can trade better.

Fear factors involves in every business but the main thing is how we are able to tackle it. In Forex we should focus on learning and always trade with proper trading plans and strategies that will overcome the greed and loss factor and we can trade better.

Good point. When you are focused on learning and developing your skills you don't have the time to be afraid. It's a good approach to reign in one's fear.

Best solution against fear is trading plan. I always follow it when trading, but sometimes take higher risk because signal is better.

Best solution against fear is trading plan. I always follow it when trading, but sometimes take higher risk because signal is better.

I agree. Having a trading plan is vital, but sometimes a trader sees signals that don't fit the plan and they have to figure out whether it's worth the risk not to follow the plan.

I agree. Having a trading plan is vital, but sometimes a trader sees signals that don't fit the plan and they have to figure out whether it's worth the risk not to follow the plan.

You can go for it as it really worth the game. Most of the time its news trades I have special account adjusted for high risk and max leverage with broker excellent in execution during high volatility and narrowed liquidity

You can go for it as it really worth the game. Most of the time its news trades I have special account adjusted for high risk and max leverage with broker excellent in execution during high volatility and narrowed liquidity

I admit that I have long preferred to avoid trading during big news events altogether. I use technical anaysis, so a calmer market is better suited to my style of trading.

More confident trader had less fear it can also be a danger because some fear is necessary . You should not think you will be a winner all time. Fear bounds you to be in limits. Not over trade or take higher risks. I like a positive fear state it says me first manage my risk .

Back