Fear

I have fear in my emotion. Sometime I don’t have control in my own feelings. I know that’s not a professional behavior. But I try to control over it. Sometimes things are not in hand. But in forex trading sometimes such a situation arrived I guess to almost every trader. But who handle those situation most intelligently succeed most. To avoid such a situation I try to not take any kind of trading decisions while I don’t have control over my feelings.

The good way to overcome fear is trading in low risk . This decision will not make you much feared. You know the risk you are taking will not effect a lot at your capital . When you are able to manage this risk gradually take some higher risk . I use stop loss to remain safer. And monitor my trades too so that I can decide at time what is good in trading.

I think that monitoring one's trades or not a trader should follow their plan. I know that can be quite difficult - I certainly often struggle with the urge to change my trades, but it is important to overcome that urge. Trusting one's trading plan is another way to overcome fear.

When we talk about emotions fear is one of them. Fear is involved with every risky business. Fear can be treated as god emotion if you try to manage account with it. It will not put you in danger as people do trading without fear they use high risks.

When we talk about emotions fear is one of them. Fear is involved with every risky business. Fear can be treated as god emotion if you try to manage account with it. It will not put you in danger as people do trading without fear they use high risks.

I think the problem is the kind of fear that clouds a trader's judgement when they trade, rather than the one that just makes you careful in your analysis. It's important to know how to turn the former into the latter.

Some times irrelevant fears are with traders. He had quality to manage trading but emotional involvement with trading is a hurdle . He thinks what will happen if he loose all his amount, The lot he is using is proper or not. He should built some confidence to overcome this fear.

What are the things that y'all fear while trading? Does your personal life ever effect how you trade?
Ya Ya. Everything around can interfere me.... only silence and peace when I trade. I'm most afraid of losing self-control and falling into the trap of greed.

I think the best way to eliminate your fear is work out a good money management before getting started in any trade. This will keep you feeling comfortable no matter the trade against your or in your favor.

Fear is natural, even healthy. It makes you cautious when you otherwise might be too careless with your money.

But trading forex - like anything and everything else - isn't about "not being afraid." It's about controlling your fear, and using it to your advantage. It means being a smarter trader, and knowing when your fear is telling to to take a step back and analyze what you're doing before you do it.

Not being afraid at all is, IMHO, reckless. Just don't let your fear paralyze you into doing nothing.

In some cases, fear really leads to progress. For example, if a trader is afraid that he will have to make a big loss, then he needs to adjust MM and close the minus while he is small.
I always try to be calm and invest only money that is risky. I'm afraid only that I will not be satisfied.

Back