FNG

rob2453

Recruit
This software only works when it suits is the software a scam not for the first time the software failed to display news results I am sure there is a great excuse my opinion scam scam scam.

This software only works when it suits is the software a scam not for the first time the software failed to display news results I am sure there is a great excuse my opinion scam scam scam.

Can we have more details please?

I use it since 2 years now. I can say it's not SCAM, but have some functionality problems. For example my Norton Firewall block FNG and I need to disable every time for 2 minutes (1 minute before release and one minute after release).

A malfunction doesn't equal a scam. However, if you really don't like it, you can always ask Peter O. to refund the ZERO dollars you paid for free access to it.

Or, instead of screaming scam for something which committed the heinous crime of not executing a news trade (which, depending on the trade may well have saved you money), you could go to this thread and ask Peter to take a look at the problem:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/questions-and-answers.23011/

A malfunction doesn't equal a scam. However, if you really don't like it, you can always ask Peter O. to refund the ZERO dollars you paid for free access to it.

Or, instead of screaming scam for something which committed the heinous crime of not executing a news trade (which, depending on the trade may well have saved you money), you could go to this thread and ask Peter to take a look at the problem:

The comment was not aimed at the creator of the software but i believe that it is possible to negate the software having re read my comment I should have clarified what I meant it did sound as if I was saying software is a scam not what I meant.

I know the software will not function when date and time columns are empty of information.
I also have seen when software is working correctly platforms freezing especially when using one click function.
If I was basing my trades on solely on reports results I would be concerned.

Completely independently of FNG, some brokers have been known to have platform freezes around newstime. Some of these are real technical issues. Some are deliberate.

Hey there Im new in the forum and i want to ask something and I'll be very grateful if someone give me advice.

Is someone who was made some money with fng and if yes which broker he use?
Because there is another auto click software thah can be use instead FNG.
But i have concern about the Broker, Execution time, Slippage and etc.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards, Daniel.

FPA Forums Team Notes: 1. This is the Scam Alerts folder. Asking for broker recommendations here will permanently tie what may be a great broker to the word scam. Anyone using a Scam Alerts thread to recommend any company (except in a reasonable defense of an accused company) will be eaten by Spam Cat.

If you want recommendations for brokers for news trading, open a thread in the "Has Anyone Heard Of?" folder.

2. This is not the FNG Support thread. If you have issues with FNG, you can get more information here:

Back