Forex beginner and Advanced courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

perryfx

Private, 1st Class
Hello Everyone,

I am really new to forex trading. Followed some free forex beginner courses. I am looking for advanced forex courses to improve my trading skills. I prefer forex courses based on price action trading. If you know any paid or free courses feel free to share here. Thanks in advance

A few suggestions:

1. Go here - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...3950-guide-fpas-free-education-materials.html

That has links to all the free materials available at the FPA.

2. Don't spend 1 cent on any forex product until you've checked out what's free. By the time you've finished Forex Military School, you'll be in a much better position to decide what sort of other forex products you do or don't need.

3. General Forex Talk is in a non-commercial area of the forums. People posting commercial links here run the risk of being eaten by AsstModerator's cat. If you want to get comparisons of commercial products, start a thread in Company Comparisons and Competitions in the Commerce Zone.

A few suggestions:

1. Go here - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...3950-guide-fpas-free-education-materials.html

2. Don't spend 1 cent on any forex product until you've checked out what's free. By the time you've finished Forex Military School, you'll be in a much better position to decide what sort of other forex products you do or don't need.

3. General Forex Talk is in a non-commercial area of the forums. People posting commercial links here run the risk of being eaten by AsstModerator's cat. If you want to get comparisons of commercial products, start a thread in Company Comparisons and Competitions in the Commerce Zone.

Thanks for your reply.

Hello Everyone,

I am really new to forex trading. Followed some free forex beginner courses. I am looking for advanced forex courses to improve my trading skills. I prefer forex courses based on price action trading. If you know any paid or free courses feel free to share here. Thanks in advance
Also spend proper practice in demo account so when you start trading in real account you will trade properly and never spend any money on paid courses signals etc this forum is best forum to improve your trading knowledge and experience.

Also spend proper practice in demo account so when you start trading in real account you will trade properly and never spend any money on paid courses signals etc this forum is best forum to improve your trading knowledge and experience.

Okay what the **** with all those generic non-substance piece of **** answers of yours?

A few suggestions:

Your #2 advice is GOLD! That applies to all forex products and I'm hoping to gain clarity about the way I deal with forex trading here. I hope it's a place we can count on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back