• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Greg Secker Learn to Trade Dishonest

I am having an issue with a company

Burkus

Recruit
I hope someone reads this and it saves them from losing a lot of money like I did.
The shame and embarrassment of being conned is unbearable, and it is very hard to admit.
I am currently completely broke and facing eviction.
I signed up with Gurdas in July 2023. I spent since then trading every second I could, and I have done the courses 5-6 times. I now understand the training is extremely elementary. I know this, because I am now trading futures, it is better regulated, and there is less market manipulation.
So, I am not going to bore you with my whole story. But I have screen shots of proof of platform manipulation. Capital Index is also owned by Greg Secker by the way. The £20,000 that we paid for the package, was not a payment for a training course. I made it clear when I spoke to Gurdas, that I was interested in becoming a member of a community. He also very clearly stated in our video sales call, that £50,000 would be given to me to trade with once I completed the course once. Then I could continue to have access to the course for 2 years, and mentoring. His wording is important. Of course it is prop money, not real money. Prop firms pay $4.50 to submit a client to there simulated accounts. I currently am now with an excellent prop firm that give me free mentoring, live trading a community blah blah. They charged me $4.50. Not selling!
The package you pay for can only be accessed if you pay for this Smart Charts, (that are useless by the way) and you deposit your own money into Capital Index. Nice for them eh? So now your a beginner trader, using a manipulated platform with live money!
Greg Secker
Learn to Trade
Smart Charts
Capital Index
I am coming for all of you...
By the way, just for fun, I have included a screen shot of a perfect example of trade manipulation. The red dot is a buy entry limit order. the time and sale clearly show the price was not even within 1% of the price. the spread was very low, so no excuse there. Something to think about, entry stop hit £260 loss £520 profit was the profit target that later hit

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 11-10-33 Smart Charts.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 11-10-33 Smart Charts.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 72
I hope someone reads this and it saves them from losing a lot of money like I did.
The shame and embarrassment of being conned is unbearable, and it is very hard to admit.
I signed up with Gurdas in July 2023. I spent since then trading every second I could, and I have done the courses 5-6 times. I now understand the training is extremely elementary. I know this, because I am now trading futures, it is better regulated, and there is less market manipulation.
So, I am not going to bore you with my whole story. But I have screen shots of proof of platform manipulation. Capital Index is also owned by Greg Secker by the way. The £20,000 that we paid for the package, was not a payment for a training course. I made it clear when I spoke to Gurdas, that I was interested in becoming a member of a community. He also very clearly stated in our video sales call, that £50,000 would be given to me to trade with once I completed the course once. Then I could continue to have access to the course for 2 years, and mentoring. His wording is important. Of course it is prop money, not real money. Prop firms pay $4.50 to submit a client to there simulated accounts. I currently am now with an excellent prop firm that give me free mentoring, live trading a community blah blah. They charged me $4.50. Not selling!
The package you pay for can only be accessed if you pay for this Smart Charts, (that are useless by the way) and you deposit your own money into Capital Index. Nice for them eh? So now your a beginner trader, using a manipulated platform with live money!
Greg Secker
Learn to Trade
Smart Charts
Capital Index
By the way, just for fun, I have included a screen shot of a perfect example of trade manipulation. The red dot is a buy entry limit order. the time and sale clearly show the price was not even within 1% of the price. the spread was very low, so no excuse there. Something to think about, entry stop hit £260 loss £520 profit was the profit target that later hit
Can we have the website address, please?

Greg Secker
Learn to Trade
Smart Charts
Capital Index

Hi there, there is currently a private prosecution against these people. Please contact mark Velcovic in order to join your name to the number of of cases that are pending presentation to the authorities.
Your evidence is just what he is looking for.
Contact me on 07474696275 and i will pass your details on.
You don’t need to feel alone. There are so many victims. All are bullied. All ‘scammed,’ in slightly different but similar ways making a class action hard. Greg Secker is the ultimate crook who knows that its harder to hit a moving target and he applies this p[erfectly to his business model to seemingly escape.

Hi there, there is currently a private prosecution against these people. Please contact mark Velcovic in order to join your name to the number of of cases that are pending presentation to the authorities.
Your evidence is just what he is looking for.
Contact me on 07474696275 and i will pass your details on.
You don’t need to feel alone. There are so many victims. All are bullied. All ‘scammed,’ in slightly different but similar ways making a class action hard. Greg Secker is the ultimate crook who knows that its harder to hit a moving target and he applies this p[erfectly to his business model to seemingly escape.
You can contact me directly through LinkedIn as well. Surname spelling is Veljovic.

Just for accuracy, a number of options, both criminal and civil are currently being actively pursued.
Hence the need for victims to make contact so new evidence can be added to the bundle.

Of particular interest is the ‘upselling’ on the 3 day course for the UW programme and any other options for the way forward following discussions with your trader mentor, with the focus on costed strategy options requiring funding to Capital Index.

FPA Forums Team Note: Publicly posting contact info in a Problem thread is a fast way to get the wrong kind of help. Recovery Room Scammers are always looking for new ways to get in touch with scam victims. They often pretend to be victims are then provide what is claimed to be a simple and easy way to get money back. They really only want to steal more money from scam victims.

Back