• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

forex paradise

skpeh

Recruit
anyone has invested in their programmes ?
forexparadise.biz

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not tried their offers yet but nettler deposit of 100$ looks pretty neat. they have 2 offices in uk and hong kong, but their lay out and the whole feel looks abit scummy for me. lets what info other members have....

they don't have a page here? that's strange??:confused: usually whichever service I search here I can find it on FPA....

It's not forex. It's a HYIP scam. Put your money in and get some ludicrous amount of return if you leave it in long enough. Companies like this can last for awhile, but sooner or later 100% of them collapse. Despite showing Visa and MasterCard logos, they do NOT accept credit card deposits, so a chargeback after they crash or just decide to stop payouts won't be an option.

Look at the claimed "deposit insurance". They claim to have over $100 million in the fund, while only funding it with a few percent of their claimed 72 million in deposits ($60 million of which they claim to have already paid out). It's magical how they can put in so little, yet have the fund be so large. Funny how they don't seem to want to name any of the insurance companies.

Read this article about HYIPS:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ponzi-schemes-and-hyips-free-money-traps.3959/

Don't put 1 cent into any HYIP. If you do, you're only enabling a criminal enterprise to remain in business a little longer before disappearing.

True are Pharoah's words... that's just another hyip...i was also wondering seeing it in some forex and binary options trading sites. My road to here was via Hyip sites- they are all SCAM's

There is a very interesting ForexParadise-review from Paul Hardingham on Youtube.
He does regular genuine reviews on HYIPs in his Youtube channel.
After seeing this video you will have absolutely no doubt that this is a total scam.

I never even thought to check the company name on youtube. this man is just gold, we need more people like him. I didn't want to start business with them anyways but this is info may save many traders from losing their money

The drawback to researching on YouTube is that some companies and their affiliates flood YouTube with "wow, this is so profitable" videos.

The drawback to researching on YouTube is that some companies and their affiliates flood YouTube with "wow, this is so profitable" videos.
I see now. as I understood you never know if the broker is a scam or not until you try it with your own "skin" aka money, despite all the reviews on the web :D

I see now. as I understood you never know if the broker is a scam or not until you try it with your own "skin" aka money, despite all the reviews on the web :D

Usually there is a signal provider that will trade your money with your permission on your personal forex account.
That forex broker account has to be completely indipendent from the signal provider, and of course strongly regulated.
In the case of Forexparadise.biz there is no forex broker involved at all, nada. Therefore it's not forex, just Ponzi. ;)

Back