FOREX PRO WEEKLY May 19-23, 2014

Well..I am soo bored that tonite I went into london and drank 8 bottles of vodka with a few Russian Billionares!
As you do...when the markets...get soo depressing.!?

hehe, I see you had a very busy night Brett..from time to time is good to have one.

lol minimax..how have u been?! long time no see :D

The EU elections which you mentioned should be interesting. From what I've heard there are strong anti-EU winds o_O

Well..I am soo bored that tonite I went into london and drank 8 bottles of vodka with a few Russian Billionares!
Good for you Brett...last week I went for drinks in Mumbai and they didn't have any Romanov :(

You should sober up soon dude..the darkness is coming..he will knock four times...

hello

today cable was strongest, retail was good...kiwi follows but kiwi is one stair lower already..

here is usdjpy..natural target of wave y is to exceed wave x but the structure is which I do not like so it is very possible we get much lower swing if FOMC will not change structure..

Good trading!

20140521_usdjpy_Daily_1100.jpg

Videep, as I said was not much to do and to say until yeatrday/today...now commodity currencies going up again except loonie..I am still usd bull and euro bear..Good luck!

He Sive Morten sir need little help in this USD/JPY trade, I was in buying position at fifty retracement of Monday daily closing Bullish Pin bar candle,

I have below few reason of buy,

It was range trade setup and I got Bullish Pin bar candle on bottom range
It was rejected from weekly pivot support one, plus 101.30 was very strong key level it was closed above from it

Yesterday when daily closing candle did not encourage me for holding my position that’s why I closed it in zero zero no profit no loss today I saw that its break the hammer candle low and give no respect to this hammer candle.

My question is that is my buy entry was reason able or I made any mistake……..thanks

UbvFcby.png

Back