Forex Trade Strategy Sessions by TradersWay

Live Forex Strategy Session (Mar 29, 2018)

Daily Trading Strategy For Traders of the Foreign Currency Exchange (FOREX)

Live Forex Strategy Sessions
Monday - Thursdays
730 - 815am EST (London Lunch Break)

Live Forex Strategy Session (April 09, 2018)

Monday - Thursdays

Live Forex Strategy Session (April 10, 2018)

Monday - Thursdays

Live Forex Strategy Session (April 11, 2018)

Monday - Thursdays

Live Forex Strategy Session (April 12, 2018)

Monday - Thursdays

Live Forex Strategy Session (April 16, 2018)

Monday - Thursdays

Dear TradersWay,

I have signed up to this forum specifically to talk to you today. Please note, I am a customer of yours and have felt really good about my experiences with your partnership. I am writing today to address your card changes and I wanted to express my feelings here. Your brokership was recommended to me through a class I’m taking to learn trading Forex. I began trading after some-law was made that creates these issues with USA traders and other brokers in the market. So far I have been really impressed with your services. Today, I am writing to express my issues with loosing the debit card feature for deposit and withdrawals. To make it simple, I have been funding my account every week-or-so with a few hundred dollars as I learn the forex market. Today I am planning to invest up to another $20,000 in my account to trade over a few strategies. Today I can’t deposit same-day via my bank or cards like I used to. This is really frustrating when I have positions open and I want to add $500 to cover the open positions that are taking awhile to close. I want to add $500 right now but there is no easy way to do it. Your new VLoad card option only covers up to $2000 a year when I signup otherwise I have to pay them to use it to send you money. Everything got much more difficult to send you money same day. I know I can wire you money, but that will take 5-10 days to clear. I have a few accounts open that could use a couple hundred dollars in them to make sure they don’t close out while I am doing my day. I spoke with someone on your live chat and they said the feature for cards could return in a month, or more, they don’t know. Please follow up with me as I really like your services, but can’t seem to send you money very easy anymore! I have some accounts with FXChoice and could move my money over there, but I have really liked and preferred your services. Please follow up with me on any information when I can use my debit card bank system (Visa/MasterCard) to use your services. I was going to wait it out and wire you money in a week or so, but a couple accounts could use a few hundred bucks and I just can’t send anything to you today with the options listed. After reading and researching I do feel confident in your brokership, but will there be any future issues with the Visa/MC Debit Card system we have used as primary source for funding? Is the feature going to return? How long? Is there some issue or conflict of interest with the card companies? I would really like to continue your brokership over the next years, I have heard some very positive results! But today there is no longer an easy way to send you money same day. Thank you so much for your attention today. I look forward to hearing back soon.

Very best regards,
E

Live Forex Strategy Session (April 17, 2018)

Monday - Thursdays

Live Forex Strategy Session (April 18, 2018)

Monday - Thursdays

Live Forex Strategy Session (April 19, 2018)

Monday - Thursdays

Back