• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
If after a news release you went into a drawdown or caught a loss, that means you either shouldn't trade on news or lift your fundamental analysis to a higher level, that's all the analysis you need)

Hmm... I guess that's fair, I did my orders based on fundamental analysis, this is my result, I think it's not bad)
1111111111111111111.jpg

Well yeah, the results not bad, especially keeping in mind that it's just a few deals. Did you take a course or study it on your own?

I didn't really study anywhere in particular, just figured it out on my own, some things I read, but mostly I got to learn as I went along, there aren't really any secrets, you just gotta do it.

Does anyone here use financial reviews from brokers? Are they worth looking at? What do you think of them?

It's only up to you to decide to use them or not. I personally try to make all of my predictions myself, sometimes I look at this broker's analytics.

But you still didn't answer the question about how appropriate are the analytics, are they even worth using?

I'll say it again - you decide, so later you don't blame anybody) But it's my view that the people who comprise the analytics are people who know trading pretty well.

I make my forecasts solely on my own, especially concerning the technical analysis, although when I was a newbie, I did look at other's analytics)

Whether you're a newbie or a profi, still a situation might come up when you're not sure of your predictions, sometimes the indicators are all silent, but you understand by looking at the market that something is going to happen, at moments like that you should look into what others have to say about the situation.

Back