• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
The main thing is to think straight while going after the profit))) In terms of selfishness, in your opinion, is it a good or bad quality for a trader?

Definately good quality! It's exactly what most traders lack in order to become good traders.

I on the other hand don't think that selfishness gets in the way. It has happened many times that the strategy indicated that the deal should be exited from, but selfishness said that one should sit in the deal some more, because profit is accumulating. As a result - part of the profit is cut out, and had I exited sooner - everything would be ok.

I think it's important to keep a balance between selfishness and reason. There's got to be a harmony of the two and in general every trader should have some of each trait, but emotions have to be at level 0!

I didn't mean a person with super selfishness, but the need for a certain amount of it. There are many cases when the person can't make up his mind about opening a deal, trying to overcome his fear of losing. Selfishness and the desire to make money can turn one into a trader.

I agree about feelings, except with the statement that a person shouldn't have any emotions. Then he would be like a robot. THat's not good) Everytime the broker withdraws my profit without delaying, and that's exactly how it always is here, everytime I am as happy as I was the first time)

I meant turning off your emotions only in trading and making decisions with a sober mind and not on an emotional impulse. But in life of course we all need bright colorful emotions) I'm always happy when a deal in trading is closed on time without delays.

On the topic of emotions I'd like to say that my heart almost jumped out of my chest. The thing is - I wanted to my an option for a 10 dollar price, but by mistake bought an option for 100. Anyway, those were the longest several minutes of my life. and when I saw that the forecase came true afterall, I just went crazy)

Well, all I have left is to congratulate you! If only our mistakes would end up being lessons to us - it would be great, but alas - it's rare. You're lucky.

Back