• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
The market itself is constantly changing. Sometimes bear trend, other times bull trend, strong movement, weak movement, a lot of interruptions, few interruptions... That's the constant change, so the point of entering needs to be rethought constantly, and one must always keep an eye on the indicators.

Strategies can be without indicators, and such strategies don't need constant modification. Such an option is suitable to both a newbie who doesn't yet understand a lot about trading, as well as an advanced trader. I think most use something like a pattern, or candle analysis, it's easy and convenient.

I completely agree, these strategies that you described above, don't demand any intervention in terms of modifying the indicators, because the trend power has changed, but sometimes they set indicators even on such simple strategies.

Seriously? What indicators for trading on patterns and candle analysis are needed? I've been using these strategies and haven't heard of them needing some kind of indicators.

Each trading strategy needs an additional indicator installed. I for instance used to use zigzag, a very comfortable indicator for a whole series of patterns. There are indicators for candle analysis too, use the search engine and you'll see. But still - I'll agree that these indicators really aren't necessary, and at one point even started bothering me, although at first - they actually helped me.

I meant obligatory indicators, without which you can't work. But I agree that indicators like zigzags to some degree can help to see a clearer picture of the market. I use slipping averages. ?? The fact that the indicator later started to bother me is good, that means you got more experienced. You know, it's like learning to ride a bike, first you attach two additional small wheels, and with time they can be removed, because if they used to help, now they're just extra and will even bother you.

In terms of bicycle wheels - that's a good example and most importantly this analogy is a reflection of how everything in life works. I don't yet feel completely confident, and in trading I still use such "wheels", but I've still reached a certain result, which I'm happy about. It doesnt always work out that way, but I'm still glad even if sometimes my result is like that.
111111111111.jpg

I tried turning off absolutely all the indicators and trade that way. You know, I think it'll be even better that way, now the indicators don't distract and don't give false signals. Perhaps only a zigzag might help me in this case, I didn't use to use it, but now I can try, so that the price top will be visible.

Yes, I've noticed many times that indicators are supposedly created to help, but usually they only interfere, that's how it is. But still many strategies are created on the behaviour of indicators and there you can't go without them. In general, the set that forexoptimum.com is enough.

The most popular are MA and CDMA, I've seen other traders have CCi and RSI, less often other indicators. For example I have those that I don't really use, but they don't bother me.

Back