• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
Sometimes it happens that you're just used to the terminal looking a certain way. Even if you change the color of some small thing, it'll be comfortable. It's a matter of habbit.

Maybe so, I've already gotten used to trading without indicators, I just open a standard window, although I change the colors to a black and white set, and I switch the graph to the candle mode. That's it.

What about the zigzag? You wanted to install it? Didn't you like it? By the way, the one that the broker has in the set - that's a regular zigzag, but there are various modifications.

I tried a zigzag, but then I turned it off. Even without it, I see how the price is jumping, but the indicator is good for techanalysis.

I'd like to know if there's a section with news on the forexoptimum.com, it used to be there, sometimes I read it. Right now I wanted to look at it and can't find it after the site's been renewed.

Everything is simple, at the top of the page there's "About us" - click on the link and on a new page at the bottom you'll see news about the company, I think that's logical)

Maybe it's logical, but still, I think the person most likely was looking in the same place. But I still agree, the company made the site intuitively understandable. There aren't any problems with searching for information.

So my last withdrawal was long as hell. Can anyone confirm that the broker is doing ok and they withdraw money consistently? There aren't any problems with the broker, are there?

I withdrew money last week and I had no problems. The withdrawal was on time and without a hitch. And what happened with yours? Have they processed it after all? What is your request status? Have you contacted the support?

Yes, I got my money but I had to wait for a bit. Usually it was way faster.
1.jpg

Back