• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
In the meantime, I have the first good results on Cent account. During the last week, I was able to increase the deposit by 20%, mostly because of EUR/USD. This pair did well and gave me pretty good profit, I wish I had traded not on Cent account that time…

Don’t even try to regret because you could have lost all your money to a bad luck. So, you’d better be happy to receive such a good experience. Moreover, don’t forget to analyze your deals and draw some conclusions.

Shortly speaking, after thinking for a while, I decided to open Cent account as I wanted to test some strategies. I’m gonna pips pretty much because the execution is good here.)

I’m gonna test my strategy on Cent account for one more week, and if it goes as good as now, I’ll change to real account. What do you think about it?

It’s completely on you to decide. Actually, if it’s all OK on Cent account, why not to try the real one?

On your place, I wouldn’t sit on Cent account for too long because if you get positive results from your trading system, you should transit them into the real account as soon as possible in order to get the taste of the money.

What about testing? I think that every trading strategy have to be completely tested before it goes to work.

You know, nobody said that this strategy was not tested. Perhaps, it had been tested on Demo and Cent accounts for at least a half of a year.

I built my strategy about 3-4 months ago, and since then I have been improving it in order to make it perfect. Currently, it gives around 20-25 deposit growth monthly.

Wow, your results are pretty solid. The risks must be very high for such profitability.

Back